You Will Be Happy Whether You Like It Or Not

chase's p.o.v

did oliver just say that."chase,so am guessing you heard everything".he said looking down.i didn't wait for him to say anything. i  pushed him against the wall and held him by the shirt."what the hell was all that about".i growled. "chase am sorry but it's the truth and i thought she should know".he uttered. i should have suspected this."why did you wait until now to tell her".i asked still holding him up against the wall."she looked so happy with you i couldn't ruin that". he explained. "you lied to me, you told me you where okay with the two of us". i say. kaz walked in and see's what's happening."what's going on here". he asked."oliver is a liar".i stated.i release him."okay that's it. am calling skylar we need to deal with this".kaz said.

skylar's p.o.v 

i just heard Oliver's message. "why is the universe so against me".i whisper to myself. kaz called me over cause apparently Oliver and chase are having some problems. i told bree i will be right back.i get to there hotel room i see a mirror and look at myself am still wearing my make up. chase can't see me like this. i find a parer back with holes for eyes and put it over my face.i walk in and see them arguing."skylar".chase noticed."why do you have a paper bag over your head".oliver asked. "because i do,and i heard your message".i state. i look from chase to oliver."skylar i-"oliver tries to explain."no,not today,not now".i look up at him.i am so angry he did this.

chase and oliver start arguing again.i have had enough. i find a chair and put it in the middle of the room."kaz help me up".i instructed.he did as he was told. now i was on the chair and i looked down at oliver and chase who stopped arguing."listen today is my wedding and it is a very very happy day for everyone. and oliver you are family and family shows up.after today you can rip each others heads off but you will be happy even if you don't want to be.got it".i said angrily. "got it".they said frighten."great".i said all happy. i gave chase a paper bag kiss then left.

when i got back to my hotel room i was faced with an angry bree. "where were you". she grunted. "am sorry there was something going on and i had to take care of it". i apologized. "never mind that, your getting married in less than an hour,hurry". Naomi ordered. the crew did my make up my hair and helped me get dressed. Naomi and bree went to go get dressed,they came just came back.

skylar's dress

bree's dress

Naomi's dress

Naomi's dress.

i saw the way they wee starting at me with there jaws dropped."what's wrong did i use too much glitter, do i need more glitter,why did i go with glitter?".i panicked. "skylar's you look supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". naomi exclaimed."yeah you look beautiful".bree agreed

"knock,knock". we hear Tasha say from the doorway. "hey mom". Naomi greeted. she came with the twins. i went over to the twins and looked at them. they were still awake. "hi preciousness".i giggled. "mommy missed you both". "i have to go find chase, but you all look beautiful".Tasha concluded. Naomi and bree looked at me. "so who's walking you down the isle". Naomi asked. "kaz and oliver". i replied. they nodded there heads. am glad kaz and oliver are walking me down the isle, there really like my brothers and i love them. they showed me the real world and thought me how to fit in. without them i wouldn't even be hear right now.

chase's p.o.v

For now,oliver and i are on talking terms. Tasha walked in right when i was checking myself out. "hey chase, looking good". she complimented. "thanks". i said. "so how you feeling".she asked. "to be honest a little freaked out". i took a deep breath. "well that's totally normal". she said. i saw her looking at me up and down. "it's the jeans, isn't it". i say. "no..well maybe..but am just so proud of you, you've grown up so much from living in a basement all your life to now a full time bionic super hero, an excellent leader, your working for the government, have amazing kids and now your getting married. am so proud of your accomplishments, i remember when you guys first went to school everything was so new to you but you never changed who were and that's what i admire about you".Tasha soothed. she wiped the little tears hat were coming out her eyes. i gave her a hug."thanks Tasha,for being there.you took us in as if we were your own kids and went through all the craziness with us, you couldn't be a better mom and i know i never told you this but i love you". i consoled."i love you too, now go out there and get married". she said.