It's Not Forever

skylar has been pregnant for 3 months now and can i just say she's been really confusing."no i like the blue one".she says as she takes the headband out my hand puts it back to replace it with the blue and then tosses it in the basket.were shopping for baby stuff.it's so frustrating. "what do you think about this".skylar asked looking at the pink blanket."it's so cute, just like you".i state.i learned to just agree with her.that way there would be less arguing.i can't wait wait till these kids come so skylar could get through her hormones,of course i wouldn't never say that to her.

when we got to the penthouse skylar went upstairs to put the stuff away.i go to the computer to check on my email."hey".i jump when i hear a voice."don't do that".i tell davenport".sorry".he apologies."so i wanted to talk to you about something life changing". he exclaims. what could be more life changing than having twins."okay,what is it".i say instead."the president called, he wants you to train for special project". he exclaimed.what is he serious this is huge."what kind of training".i exclaimed."you are going to be the youngest person ever to program a military M16A4".he said. that is one of the most advanced weapons in the country!i put my fist in my mouth and squealed."am so proud of my brilliance".davenport said."you mean my brilliance".i correct."no i mean my brilliance". he smirked.

"when do i start".i ask."in 2 days and it's in Washington D.C that's the best part.".he exclaimed. this time i wasn't excited at all my happiness washed away."why aren't you happy".davenport asked still smiling."you said it's in Washington D.C'".i claim."yeah".he said."i can't go".i sadly said. there are going to be so many things am going to miss and pulse "it's so far".i think out loud."chase what do you mean you have been talking about this since you were 7".he said.it is my dream.

"but what about the team".i say."there will do just fine without you and pulse your not the team leader anyway".he answered.

"what about Bree, i told her that being apart of this team means that were going to figure things out together".i said."that was before you guys got to know the team and now she thinks of them as family".he replied."he's right".i hear bree comment from upstairs.

"what about....what about skylar and the kids".i ask. unfortunately for me he didn't have an answer for that."well i thought of everything else it's your turn".he said as he patted my back.

skylar's p.o.v

i was on the terrace using my phone and looking through my pictures.i come across one of the twins still in my stomach.there beautiful.then all the sudden chase walks in his eye's a little red. when he realized that i was there he turned back."sorry i didn't know you were here".he mumbled."chase what's wrong".i said worried.he was about to denied nothing was wrong."chase i know you, now what's wrong".i said.i pulled him in so i could hug him.we took a seat."skylar what would you do if i was going to make a bad decision". he asked."chase were is all of this coming from".i ask.he stayed silent for a while."Mr.davenport said the president got me a job for creating military weapons".he explains."that's great!".i exclaimed.

i know that has always been his dreams and now it's coming true."am so happy for you,but you don't look happy for you".i noticed."well it's complicated".he said."how complicated".I asked."the job is in Washington D.C ".he said.did he just say Washington D.C as in 1,058.3 miles from here.that's so far away."skylar".chase said.i didn't realize i was staring off into space."skylar say something,please".chase begged."i don't know what to say".i said."do you think i should take it".he asked.he did not just ask me that.i don't even know how i feel about all this."how long would you be gone".i say biting my lip.i do that when a nervous."6 months".he answered. 6 months! that's like forever.

"skylar just say the words and i won't go i promise you".he promised.

"i can't let you do that".I say.and i mean it.

"skylar i wont go if you don't want me to".he said.i know he wont.

"chase this is your dream i can't let you give that up for me".i state.

"but it's so far from here,it's so far from the kids,it's so far from you".he uttered.

"chase i love you,that's why am telling you this, you have to go.it's what's best for you".i said."skylar storm you are just amazing".chase said as he took my hand and kissed my it.I smiled. though i don't feel amazing."hey guys davenport wants us in the living room cause he said chase,you had to make an announcement".oliver said."i do?". he questioned. Davenport must have 'heard' us talking.

Bree's p.o.v

I was online shopping but got called down to the living room.i took a seat next to kaz as he wrapped his hands around me.i love it when he does that it makes me feel special."this better be quick i was about to pass level 500 on candy crush".kaz said. oliver and skylar sat together on the couch."chase has to tell you all something and i am really proud of him".davenport smiled."we have been making a lot of announcements in the past 3 months nothing surprises me anymore".oliver said." i am leaving the elite force to join the president on a military base to help out with the new weaponry system for 6 months". chase exclaimed. i wasn't that surprised since i heard him and davenport talking about it earlier. "that's great when do you leave".kaz asked. "in 2 days". chase replied.

"am really going to miss you man, can I have your laptop".Oliver asked. "am going to miss you to". chase said.

"this is awesome we can use his half of the room and turn it into a arcade, or put a popcorn machine in it, or a pool". kaz thought out loud. "can you leave tomorrow or like....now". kaz said.

I ignored him and turned back to chase. "your telling me there isn't going to be a chase around here for 6 months, that's so sad".I  grinned. "I can finally get yogurt without it having to be sugar free". I smiled. "well get packing". kaz said putting his hands in his pocket. I noticed that not everyone was speaking. Skylar was cuddled up on the couch not saying a word.