Telling The Father

Oliver's p.o.v

skylar has been acting weird lately.she hasn't come down all morning."do you guys think skylar is okay"i said."why wouldn't she be".chase said."well she hasn't been herself lately. the last time she acted like this she moved to caldera,am worried".i stated."am sure she is fine".kaz added."yeah don't worry oliver if it continues well do something about it".chase said as he finished his breakfast.i put a weak smile on and returned to my meal.

if something is going on. am going to find out.

skylar's p.o.v

am pregnant."skylar am so happy for you".bree smiled while hugging me.i stood still.i should have been more responsible.what am going to do?what am i going to tell chase?more importantly."skylar celebrate".bree smiled."am going to be an aunt".bree jumped up and down."yeah which means someone's going to be a father".i reminded .bree stopped jumping.finally she can see this isn't really a good thing."how are you going to tell chase".her eye's widened.i sat at the edge of my bed."i don't know".i whispered more to myself than to her.

"well you have to tell him as soon as possible or it's going to start more problems".bree said."i know".i responded."skylar am going to give you some time to think things over".bree said as as she walked out.i know what i have to do.

chase's p.o.v

i was walking to my room when i hand reached out from the girls room and pulled me in.it was skylar."a little warning next time".i said as i rubbed my arm."chase i have to tell you something and it may be unbelievable but it's true and i don't know how i feel about it or how you will react but and if i wait until later it's only going to cause more problems".i said quickly running out of breath."skylar calm down whatever it is we will get through this together".i tried to calm her down.

"i am pregnant".she stated than leaned on the door and slide her back down it.i was not expecting that."come again.....your what".i asked. "i am pregnant".she said again.now it is my turn.i put my back on the door and slide down next to skylar. she put her legs to her chest and buried her face in them."the party".i said.she nodded he head in response."are you sure".i asked her."yes am sure i took the test twice and they both came out positive".she explained."i-i don't know what to s-say".i stuttered.i got up of the floor along with skylar. "who else knows about this".i asked."bree".she answered. great the one person i didn't really want to know.i don't know how to feel about this."i have to go".i said as i open the door before skylar could say anything.it didn't feel right to leave her.i was going to head back in but my super hearing heard skylar slide her back on the wall and start crying.how is this happening.

skylar's p.o.v

i went to bed after a long day of surprise's. i don't know how chase feels about this.i don't know either. with everything i am feeling,a part of me is thrilled that this is happening,but it is happening so fast.i feel like my brain is melting.i look down at my flat stomach and put my hands on it. am going to be a mother.O CRUD!

i woke in the middle of the night since i couldn't sleep.i went downstairs for a cup of water.i saw a figure sitting on the couch. it was chase.i went to the kitchen and poured my water.i was kinda trying to avoid him."can't sleep".he asked as he turned back to me in the kitchen.i nodded my head and went over to the couch and sat next to him.

it was silence for couple seconds.he must have noticed how tense i was because he put his arms around me and i put my head on his shoulders.i fully relaxed."so how are we going to figure things out".i asked."well we could start by telling the rest of team and mr.davenport".he said looking down at me.i looked back up at him."yeah telling mr.davenport won't be easy".i said."yep".chase agreed."well tell him in the morning the sooner the better".chase said."we should get some sleep".he smiled.i nodded and we went up stairs.i always feel better after talking to him.

chase's p.o.v

i went back to capsule to sleep but i couldn't. i am going to be a father to my son or daughter. apart of me couldn't be happier,but another part was so afraid of what might happen.what is Mr.Davenport going to think or say or do?i only know one thing. things will change.

.