We Had To Much Fun

skylar's p.o.v

when we entered the party it was amazing.it was at a club with neon lights everywhere it was kinda dark but you could see.there was also a lot of people inside.

this is the club just filled with a lot of people

when we waked in leo and a curly headed girl approached us .bree and chase greeted leo and the curly headed girl."happy birthday janelle".bree said as she hugged the curly headed girl who is known as janelle."hi i am janelle".janelle yelled since it was so loud ."hi am skylar".i greeted."oliver".oliver said."kaz".kaz introduced."adam is over there".leo said as he tossed a bag of chips at bree. adam waved us over.chase grabbed my hands and walked us."hey guys".adam said as we took a seat at the bar."kaz lets dance ".bree said as she took his hand a guided him to the dance floor.

we had a lot to drinks so far i think am almost wasted.so is bree she looks so tired but yet alive.chase as well.

chase leaned in and put his arms around me."you know what i love about you".he said."what".i smiled as my stomach started getting butterfly's.i tangled our hands together."your beautiful but you don't know it,which makes even more beautiful".he said. he kissed my cheek."awe,chasey i love you".i gushed.i i felt my heart melt,he knows just what to say."skylar".i head bree yell all happy."come dance".she insisted.i gave chase a kiss on the cheek and went over to dance with bree.

chase's p.o.v

this night is the best.i felt a tap on my shoulders.it was adam."so let me get this clear,that pretty girl over there,the most amazing superhero in that sick cleavage is your girlfriend". adam clarified."for the hundred time.yes.".i yelled."so have you done it yet".adam grinned."no".i answered."well you better hurry before she losses interest".adam warned.i was about to protest but they played 'Buy U A Drank' and skylar rushed over."chasey come dance with me".she said a little drunk.i chugged on my drink and got up to dance with her.

we were dancing so close we could have been one person.things started to get heated.we both took deep breath.i could feel skylar's hand on my abs.she bit her lower lip.we meet each other's gaze and started to kiss but it was steamier."you want to go back penthouse".i whispered in her ear.she nodded instantly.then super sped us back to the penthouse.

skylar p.o.v

when we got to the penthouse we went up to the guys room.i layed on chase's bed as chase started to kiss my jaw line down my neck.i looked up at the ceiling,feeling pleasure run through my whole body.we sat up and i played with the hem of chase's shirt before pulling it up.whoa! he is so fit,those abs.he gently kissed me as i started rubbing his abs.he layed me back down.we were making out while he was shirtless.i felt chase's hands start to feel my leg,when he reached my thigh he stopped. he broke the kiss and looked me in my eyes."is this okay".he breathed".more than Okay".i replied.he smiled.we started kissing again.

pretty soon it was a night to remember.

2 weeks later

********************************************************************

Bree's p.o.v

i was sleeping in my capsule but i heard gagging noises coming from our bathroom.i rushed over and saw skylar throwing up in the toilet.i went over and rubbed her back."sky what's wrong this is the third time you wake up in the middle of the night throwing up". i pulled her hair aside."am fine bree".skylar said holding her stomach."no skylar you are not fine".i said in a stern voice. skylar got up from the toilet an cleaned her mouth."yes i am".she denied."what is up with you,you have been having headaches,nausea,and cravings".i said. realization struck my mind.

"skylar are you...".i trailed off.no she can't be.

"am i what bree".skylar said sitting on her bed.

"i don't know.....pregnant".i twirled my hair. skylar started laughing.

"ha,good one bree".she laughed.

"am serious skylar did you and chase do it".i said."well,yeah but".skylar said."you did it,awe my little bro is growing up so fast".i cried little.he did it, am so happy for him am a little upset he was before me,though."look,skylar in the morning am going to go to the store to pick up a pregnancy test and see if you are, you know what".i said. skylar nodded."get some rest".i insisted.

***********************************************************************************************

the next morning i went over to the store to get the pregnancy test.when i got home i made sure to hide the test so the guys wouldn't see.it was a good thing i did because they were right there in the living room when i entered."hey babe".kaz said as he gave me a kiss."where were you".i tried to think of an excuse."i was out on a run".i exclaimed. i ran upstairs before they asked more question's.

skylar's p.o.v

could i really be pregnant,is that even possible,am Calderian,they don't get pregnant. when bree came in i jolted up."okay i have it".bree said as she reached into her pocket and pulled it out."go test them both of them just to make sure none of them are false".bree explained.i nodded my head and went into the bathroom.

i came back out and bree approached me."what does it say".i asked.her faced filled with excitement,fear,worry and love."i don't know i didn't look, you tell me".i handed the test over to her."listen skylar before we find out i want you to know i am here with you every step of the way".i smiled and hugged her.she read the test and turned back to me.her face expression was still the same.

"there both positive".

.