Telling the Team

Bree's p.o.v

"skylar are you crazy".i yelled."i know i really don't want to do this today but chase and i both agreed".skylar's say's.she just told me that there going to tell mr.davenport about the pregnancy."he will freak".i warn."don't you think i know that,but keeping this a secret is killing me".skylar said the lats part through gritted teeth.it was silent for a moment.i noticed skylar putting her hands on her stomach and looking at it.i touched her lightly on her arm and rubbed.she looked up and gave me a weak smile.now i just feel bad.

"skylar am sorry i said i was going be there for you and instead am putting you down".i apologized."it's okay bree".skylar replied."good luck is all i can tell you".i said as i opened the door and step out.i saw chase coming to our room.i haven't seen or talked to him since the whole skylar thing."hey chase wait up".i said.he slowly turned around."can i talk to you for a sec".i asked."sure".he said.

"what were you thinking".i said.

"i don't know what your tal-".i cut him off before he denied.

"you know exactly what am talking about".i clarified.

"look,bree can we not talk about this right now".chase said uncomfortable.

"no you are not going to shut me out,not again".i voiced.he turned around and looked down.

"bree,i don't know what i was thinking i was wasted and i feel like...".he trailed off."feel like what".i said encouraging him to go on."i feel like i took advantage of skylar".chase admitted running his hands through his hair.i didn't know chase felt this this way."chase i know you,your a good guy you would never do anything like that.both of you just got caught up in the moment".i stated."yeah a stupid moment".chase uttered.i gave him a hug instead of asking more questions knowing he won't be comfortable.

"well good luck telling Mr.Davenport".i said.chase groaned.i stepped aside and let him enter.

chase's p.o.v

after skylar and i talked about how we were going to tell the team.we came back downstairs in the living room.the team and Mr.Davenport were sitting on the couch."so what do you guy's want to tell us".oliver said."are you planning me a surprise party".davenport squealed."it going to be a surprise alright".bree said from behind me.here goes nothing."so,let's get one thing straight.everyone promise not to freak out,or pass out,or knock anyone out.you know what don't do anything that has to do with out ".i said.everyone nodded."so do you guys remember that party we went to 2 weeks ago".skylar asked."yeah".kaz and oliver said."well something happened there".skylar said.she took a deep breath."what happened".davenport said concerned. skylar and i looked at each other.it was silent.

"am pregnant with chase's baby".skylar confessed.we looked round and no one said anything.the all the sudden everyone started laughing,even mr.davenport. they think this is all a joke."good one skylar".oliver laughed." i don't see anything funny".skylar said.i saw the way bree glared at kaz. he immediately stopped laughing and said"i don't think there joking."are you guys serious".oliver said now fully focused."did you know about this".davenport said looking at bree."maybe".she quickly responded. bree took a seat on the couch.davenport put on a fake smiled and said."skylar,chase can i talk to you in mission command".he stood up and we followed him into the hydro loop.

skylar's p.o.v 

i don't what davenport is going to say to us but i can already tell he is not happy.when we got down to mission command we gathered round the cyber desk."what do you mean that your pregnant".he said."i mean that were having a baby".i replied."that's what i thought you meant".he said biting the inside of his cheek.he seems surprisingly calm."okay skylar lay down on the cyber desk".he said patting the desk.chase and i looked at him confused."just do it".he said noticing we didn't know where this was going.i layed down on the desk."pull your shirt up until we can fully see your stomach".he ordered.i did as i was told.davenport left and came back with a small scanner."what's that".chase asked."this will tell us if skylar is really pregnant".he said.he scanned my stomach."that is what i was afraid of,you really are pregnant".davenport said to himself.

"okay guys don't panic".davenport hyperventilated.me and chase looked at each other."were not panicking".we said in unions."okay i now just how to make this all go away".davenport whispered."what do you mean".i asked quickly."skylar,listen you can't have this baby".he advised."i don't think she has much of a choice".chase voiced."well duh,but when the baby arrives it can't stay here,we can't be dealing with this right now".davenport claimed.whoa whoa whoa, what is he talking about."davenport stop".chase yelled.it caught me by surprise."chase you don't understand this could ruin everything,how could you be so irresponsible.your lucky i don't cut you both from the team".davenport screamed.i gasped a little."you don't think i know that.but this isn't right".chase yelled back.chase and Mr.Davenport went back and forth.i can't believe after i thought that the worst thing that could happen is the team not being sure about this.but this.this is something else.

"Mr.Davenport is right".i whispered.but by the way they turned to look at me i can tell they heard."what".chase said confused."i know that is what you weren't excepting but this a lot to take in chase,and maybe,just maybe things could get back to normal". these words i was saying felt like a hot sliver sword ripping through my heart."sky how could you even say that".chase yelled a little.i can tell he sounded more confused than angry.i opened my mouth to reply but chase cut in."you know what i can't even".chase storms out of the room.

i saw davenport staring at me."your doing the right thing".he agreed.i ran out the room to prevent myself from crying in front of him.