Reaching For Life

chase's p.o.v

i am having my kids.right now this very minute.we got to the hospitable in time.i take my phone out to call bree."hello".she answered."bree it's me chase look skylar's in the emergency room she is about to give birth".i tell her."OMG am freaking out".bree yelled."this is so exciting we will be right over".bree assured.i hang up and bree is here with oliver and kaz."where's skylar".oliver asks."she's down the hall".i say. a nurse walks up to us."chase davenport we need you right now because skylar refuses for anything to happen without you there".she explains.i nodded quickly."chase go!".bree yells."am going to be a father".i tell her.she smiles."go".they all yell.

i rush to the room.i take a deep breath,after i leave this room nothing is every going to be the same.i open the door.

*********************************************************************************************** 10 minutes later

skylar's p.o.v

the nurse comes back with two babies wrapped in blankets.

"it's a boy and a girl".she smiles.she gives me the boy and chase the girl.i start cradling the baby.i start to cry a little.all i want is nothing more but to stay like this forever.

"hi there am your mommy".i cry.my heart is still racing.this is my son.

"i love you so much".i hear chase say to the girl.he was sitting next to me.

we looked at each other."there so beautiful".he smiled."i know".chase kisses my forehead."thank you".he says."for what". i ask as he hands me the girl.she's amazing.i just want to love her till the end of time.she is my daughter."thanks for them".he thanked with watery eye's."i love you". i tell him."i love you too".he said.i never new happiness could feel this good.

the nurse comes back."you have some visitors".she said. bree oliver and kaz walked. bree was so excited she was jumping up and down like crazy."OMG OMG OMG".she repeated."there so cute".she squealed."awe look there so small".kaz said as he smiled."i promised i wont cry". oliver sobbed as he wiped his tears.i chuckled."can i hold them".bree exclaimed."i don't think that's a good idea your a little jump".chase advised."o come on".she whined.he looked at me and i looked back down at the girl."fine".chase handed him over to bree. her eyes were so glued to them.we nodded."what are there names".kaz said as he gently put his hand on the girls head."we haven't really thought of any".i say as i hold her little fist that stuck out."can i suggest kaz.jr".kaz suggested."and breana.su".bree added."chase shook his head no.i checked my phone." they need to be fed in every 25 minutes".i said and made funny faces at my little baby siting in my arms."you seriously time them".oliver said as if it wasn't necessary."yes i do".i smiled.

chase's p.o.v

after bree and the others went down to the cafeteria it was me and skylar.i was holding both twins."there our little bundle of joy".i smiled.i never knew i could feel this such love for two little living beings. skylar layed on her bed so that she was facing me.i put the twins in there baby beds next to me."so names,what are they".i ask."i was thinking Emily and Ethan".she said."i was thinking,Taylor and Tyler".i said."wait remember when we first stared dating and we made up those fake names so when we went out people wouldn't know who we are".skylar said."yeah".i responded."lets name them those names i mean we always liked them".she said."your right".i looked back at the twins.

"Rachel and Reed".i said out loud."sounds good".i comment.

"middle names?"she said."i think Rachel's should be scarletta".skylar suggested."scarletta as your ex-best friend who tried to kill you".i state."well it's not her fault she felt like i abandoned her".skylar explained.