Chapter 1: Student council

I bent my neck to crack it and release some stress from it. I've been working all day long because of this event. It is a welcoming party for the new students but since there were only few freshmen, we included the seniors like me . I was chosen as the president of the student council by the school director but I can't reject the offer since it has an additional discount for my tuition fee. It sucks to be poor, you know?

"Mark, are the avenue and bands and djs ready for tomorrow?" I asked Mark since I assigned him there. He knows a lot of places and people due to his popularity.

"Yep. All done, hyung." Mark answered with thumbs up. I nod at him.

"Haechan, did you announce it already, each room?" I asked Haechan since he knows every corner of this school. He studied here since kindergarten. He deserve a loyalty award.

"Yes, hyung. All for you!" He cheerfully answered and hugged me. I nod then removed his arms around me.

"What about the staff and sound system, Doyoung?" I asked Doyoung who is now busy playing his phone.

"Uh-huh. Done already." He answered without even looking at me because he's busy playing with his phone but I still nod anyway.

I checked everything since they are all ready now. I really hope this event to be succesful since it is the first event I planned and arranged with them as the president of the student council. Good thing is that they are not bad members, they're very cooperative and obedient.

I arranged the papers in front of me: the budget plan, the copy of letter to guests and parents, request forms, and the program. I put them in a new folder and stapled it there. I wrote in front: "Welcoming event".

"Good job, everyone! You can go home and rest now!" I announced and they all howl happily.

They took their things and bid their goodbyes to me. I bid back and rest for a minute. It has been a stressful week for me. I decided to go home so I fixed my things. I turned off the aircon and lights then locked the office.

It was already dark when I got outside the building. I walk in the field to go to exit but I stayed for moment and stared at the stars. I wish this calming moment will stay forever.

Should I just ran away? Live here? Or just die? I don't know anymore. I'm exhausted. I did not notice that there were tears falling down from my eyes. Aisht, life sucks, I need to live for my mom and my little brother.

I wiped my tears and sighed heavily. Just endure, it will all be worth it in the end. I glanced at the stars again and started to walk towards the exit.

"I like you, hyung." I heard someone confessed. I glance at where I heard the voice and saw two guys talking.

I ignored them and continued walking.

Good luck to the confessor. I didn't saw their face but I'm sure that the other guy wasn't looking at him.

-------

"Hi. Hello. Good evening. Thank you for coming." I greeted the bands and the djs at the backstage.

They were all smiling at me as I am.

I'm kind of excited since it is my first event. I checked everything that I could miss out. I am very hands on to this event because I don't want to fail. It is just sad that Ten isn't here to arrange it with me. I'm just thankful that our professors haven't discussed anything ragarding the subjects yet. They said that they should know the students first.

"Student council!" I called the student council.

We are actually 6 members in the council. Mark, Haechan and Doyoung are the only people I assigned with the bones of this event but Taeil and Winwin are assigned as the program planner. They suggested to do it together since they are a couple so I assigned them together. I don't want this event to interfere with their relationship or whatsoever.

"Good job everyone! Let us now give this to the school administration and enjoy the night!" I announced and we all howled happily and ran outside the backstage to join the crowd.

Right after we got outside, the emcee announced that the event will start any minute. Later on, water came out pouring to us and that was the signal that the party has started. A band started playing a rock song and we all jammed to it.

All my members are now scattered around the venue and I am only left with Mark and Haechan. We held hands and raised it in the air. I really love this feeling.

While jamming to the second song, a guy caught my eye who was happily jamming and raising his hand in the air with a rock 'n' roll gesture.

His smile is contagious and his eyes are magnetic. He was also singing along to the music and sometimes, he even immitate the drummer. His skin is so white and has soft features. He was wearing baby pink shirt which is now wet that has shown his sexy body. Wow.

"Mark! Haechan!" I shouted at Mark and Haechan who was jamming in the music too. Haechan is intensely into it that he did not heard me while Mark looked at me, confused.

"What?!" Mark shouted back.

"Who is that guy?!" I asked pointing to the guy who caught my attention.

"Which guy?! The vocalist!?" Mark asked.

"No! Not the band! The crowd!"

"Ha!? Where!?"

"That guy!"

"The guy in black!?"

"No!"

"In blue?!"

"Noooo!"

"In white!?"

"Nope! That guy in pink!"

"Ahh! That guy in pink! Beside the guy in red!?"

"Yes!"

"That's Jaehyun!"

"Jaehyun!"

"Yeah!"

"Thanks!"

Jaehyun... so that is his name. He is so good looking that you can't resist not looking at him. He looks so happy.

I ignored my thoughts and started jamming to the band. Later on, it changed to a dj. It turned into an upbeat electronic music that turned the crowd into wilder ones.

"Run around people!" The dj asked so everybody ran around except me. I'm scared.

"Hyung! Run around! Let's go!" Mark and Haechan pulled me and ran so I have no choice but to also run. Oh goodness.

Suddenly, Mark and Haechan suddenly let go of their hands from me and continued running but I stopped because I'm really scared. What if someone steps on me? What if I tripped?

However, with all my contemplation, someone bumped into me and I fell. It hurts, damn it. And to think that the sand became a mud because water was showered to us earlier. Just great.

I looked at my clothes and it all got dirty. My jeans, my baby blue shirt, my black sneakers. Damn. They all got dirty. Aisht!

"Hey, I'm so sorry. Let me help you." The guy who bumped to me gave his hand to me, I looked at his face and I was in awe.

I put myself back together and I shook my hands to remove the dirt and wiped it in my pants with no mud. I took his hand to stand up.

"I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry. Here, take my shirt." He offered and removed his shirt and showed his perfect body in front of me.

I suddenly can't think straight and took his shirt. I removed mine and wore his. I gave him ny shirt and he wore it in my stead.

"Nice body there." He whispered in my ear and ran away with his smile.

I can feel my face heated and my heart beats so fast. What the actual fuck. I can't move to this crowd. I should just go home.

I can't think straight. I'm wearing Jaehyun's baby pink shirt.

Wait? Why did I accept a shirt from a stranger?