Chapter 29: Dropped

"Hey Mark! You're alone?" I surprised Mark in the SC office. I missed this place. It hasn't change a bit.

"Yo! Taeyong! Wassup? Yeah. They left already!" Mark happily greeted at me. We hugged each other tight and pat each other's back.

"Where's Jaehyun? How is he?" I asked him but he gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about? Jaehyun followed you in Japan. We even thought that Jaehyun decided to transfer there so he hasn't been coming to school for the past months." Mark answered that made me more confused.

"What? No! He didn't." I told him.

"I don't know, Taeyong. Just ask the faculty. You won't reach his father, he's in a business trip for months already." Mark suggested so I nodded at him and ran to the faculty room.

I asked some professor files about Jaehyun. They gave me the file because he remembered me as the former SC president. I quickly scanned his file and was in awe from what I found.

He dropped out from school five months ago.

What the actual freak. Did he messed up his life?

I left the file at the faculty and thanked the professors. Some asked me about how's Japan and everything but I said I have to attend an urgen meeting and ran away from them.

I fetched some taxi and gave Jaehyun's condo address. The taxi drove me there and I paid him.

I went to the elevator and pressed the number 7. I went to the room 721.

I faced his condo's door nervously. This is it. I will face his anger. I will face everything. Somehow, it was my fault too. I let Jungwoo kiss me even though I have a boyfriend.

I've thought about it for months that if ever I'll see Jae kissing someone else, I might break up with him too. But it's breaking my heart because he broke his promise that it will be my decision to break up, not his.

I started pressing the code for his condo and suprisingly, it opened. It gave me a little hope. He hasn't changed it. He still cares. He still love me. I'm hoping.

I looked around and saw how messy his condo is. There's soju bottle everywhere. Vomit everywhere and I even saw blood in some parts. I looked for him and I saw my angelic Jae sleeping.

I saw scratches and bruises on his forehead and knuckles. What happened to you, my Jae?

I went to the kitchen and wore an apron and tied my bangs. I fetched some cleaning materials an started cleaning his things.

I started collecting the bottles and put it in a huge garbage bag. There's so many of them that one garbage bag isn't enough. I used three bags just for the bottles.

I put the bags outside the unit, at the hallway. I'll bring it downstairs later on.

I started washing off the blood and vomit. I pulled the curtains, the floor mats, and the table clothings. I went to the laundry room and put it in the washing machine and turn it on.

I started cleaning some garbages like left over fastfood bags and the containers. I threw it in another bag and put it also outside the unit.

I started cleaning the things he have, like the television, tables, speakers, figurines, vases and some of the frames he have.

Afterwards, I swept the floor and mopped it. I sprayed some disinfectant freshener and looked everywhere. It looks fine to me now.

I put the apron beside the refrigerator and washed my hands thoroughly.

I went to the closet and fished out some of my clothes. I pulled a white shirt and black sweatpants and a blue boxer. I felt that this white shirt isn't mine so I looked at Jaehyun and he's wearing it. I smiled at the thought.

I miss him so much.

I went to the bathroom and saw that his laundry bag only contains boxers and pants. He didn't changed his shirt for five months?! I sighed at him. It's giving me hope. It's fucking giving me hope.

I took a bath and washed myself thoroughly. I really feel so dirty with all the cleaning. Ugh.

After I took a bath, I went outside and saw a surprised Jaehyun.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He coldly asked. I awkwardly smiled at him.

"Cleaned our condo? Took a bath?" I answered in a question.

"Just how thickfaced are you?!" He exclaimed. I got scared when his voixe started to change.

"I just want to win your trust back, Jae. I know I was wrong. It was wrong for me to let Jungwoo kissed me but he was confused! He told me he ha---"

"I don't want to fucking hear your explanation!" He shouted and interfered with my explanation.

I walked near to him and cover his mouth.

"Just fucking listen, okay?" I ordered him. He tried to escape but I used all my strength not to let him escape. I need him to hear my explanation.

"I kissed Jungwoo because he asked for a confirmation. He started having feelings to me but he wants to confirm it before telling it to Lucas. So I let him. I don't want to ruin their relationship just because of me."

"So he kissed me and confirmed that he doesn't have feelings for me. He still craved for Lucas' lips and Lucas' kisses after he kissed me. And me?" I slowly removed my hands from his mouth.

"I craved yours. I missed your kisses. I missed how you suck ny tongue. I missed how you nibble my lips. I missed you. I fucking missed you." Tears started to escape from my eyes and he was just silent.

I put my thumb to his lips and nibbled it. I kissed him. I fucking missed his lips. He opened his mouth so we started kissing each other. We started tasting each other.

I seperated from the kiss and gave him a peck.

"I know you can't trust me right now, but let me win your trust back. I don't care how you'll treat me. I just want you. I just want to be with you." I told him and distanced myself from him.

---

Another day, anothe update!!!

I'll be updating two chapters today so wait for the other.

I didn't re-read this so there might be grammatical errors, typo errors or something loool.

Thank you for reading!!! ♥♥♥

--Aree