Chapter 19: Japan

Enough with mature contents :---) Enjoy!!!

------

We dropped by first at a grocery store before we went to the hospital to buy some fruits and toiletries for my mom and Taegook. This guy beside me, who's currently driving, has been spoiling me and my family so much! He bought too many things for them.

"You just have to get used to it, Tae." He told me.

"I feel like I'm fucking you for money. I feel like a slut." I exclaimed to him. I looked at the window and distracted myself.

"Then, be my slut. Be a slut for me." He told me and put his hands on my leg.

"Not funny, Jae." I mocked him but I smiled secretly.

We wore a matching clothes, subtly. I wore a beige shirt and a black trouser. He wore a black shirt and a beige trouse. He bought it when we had a fight, when he was cutting the classes.

I looked at him and saw how lucky I am to have a guy like him. He's whipped for me, I can feel it. Even we're together already, he has been consistently spoiling as he said on the first day he was courting me.

After a while, we arrived already at the hospital. We went to elevator and went to the room 127. I saw Mom and Taegook watching TV together. I missed these two.

"Oh! Taeyong! Jaehyun!" My mom exclaimed when he saw us.

I went to her and kissed her on her forehead and I messed my brother's hair. Jaehyun did the same as I did.

"Why did you only come here just now? Only Jaehyun went here yesterday." Taegook complained. I looked at Jaehyun who sweetly smiled at me.

He came here yesterday? Really? I want to hug him so tight right now.

"I just ha some emergency things to attend to." I told my brother and looked at Jaehyun with meaning.

"We brought something for you, Mom and Taegook." Jaehyun announced but it surprised me when he called my mom, mom!

What is happening here?

While Taegook and Jaehyun looked at the groceries, I went to my mom and hugged her.

"Mom, I want to say something." I started. My mom nodded at me and I sighed heavily.

"Jaehyun, and I... We're already dating... I'm a... gay... Mom... I'm sorry..." I confessed to my mom. I looked at her and she smiled at me sweetly. She caressed my hair and kissed me on my forehead.

"Of course, I know you're not straight. I'll be happy for you as long as you're happy and besides, Jaehyun already asked my permission before pursuing you." My mom explained. I was surprised by the sudden news.

Is that the reason of why mom said that he's good for me?

"And mom, can I move in to Jaehyun's house?" I asked my mom. She caressed my hands and smiled at me.

"Of course. It is better to get to know each other if you live together." My mom advised me and I nodded.

When Taegook busily played with his toys and mom is eating some of the fruits we bought while watching the television, I went to Jaehyun who's currently fixing the toiletries in the comfort room and hugged him from the back.

"Thank you..." I whispered to him and I saw him smile in the mirror.

He pulled me and face me. He held my face and caressed it.

"I told you that I want to spoil you and your family. It's my pleasure to do it. And besides, you pleasure me." He playfully commented. I hit him lightly on his chest and we both chuckled.

"I love you, okay? No matter what." He told me and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you, too. No matter what." I answered back.

"If you're shy too say you love me in public, you can just tell me, no matter what. I'll be assured by those words, okay?" He told me and I nodded.

What did I do to have the most considerate guy?

----

While we were laughing and playing and messing with some personalities on television, our teacher in Japanese came in my mom's room that made us surprised. I looked at Jaehyun to see if he knows something about it but he just shrugged.

"Oh. Good evening, Mrs. Lee. Good thing you're here too, Taeyong. Oh. Jaehyun, what a good friend you are to be here." She complimented. I pulled a seat for our teacher and gave it.

"Good evening, too, ma'am." I greeted back. She nodded at me and face my mom.

"I'm not going to beat around the bushes. I'll tell you directly since you all are having fun." She started.

I pulled my mom's hand and caressed it because I'm nervous. I know I did great in Japanese in the past quizzes and recitation so I really have no idea of why she would waste her time here.

"Taeyong was qualified as an exchange student in Japan!" Our teacher announed cheerfully. I was in awe.

"But ma'am, I did not submit anything or what." I told our teacher. My other hand went to hold Jaehyun's hand and he caressed it when I found it.

"I submitted it in your stead since I know you were suffering financially, but you told me before that you wanted to go study abroad so I did. Maybe Jaehyun didn't knew about this because it was the faculty who get to choose the students and the school director funds it. I just heard it yesterday from the coordinator." Our teacher explained.

"Who were the others who qualified, ma'am?" I asked.

"Hmm, actually, they said that there are two of you." Our teacher announced.

"I think it was in your section too. What was his name? I forgot because I was too focused on yours." Our teacher explained.

"Oh... okay, ma'am." I answered.

"Anyways, I got to go now. I'm just here to announce it." Our teacher bid her goodbye and we did too.

"I'm going to Japan! Wow!" I exclaimed and hugged my mom, Taegook and Jaehyun. They all smiled at me happily and I smiled at them happily.

I'm just kind of worried if what will happen with Jaehyun and I.

"I got a text from Jeno." Jaehyun suddenly announced.

I looked at his phone and read Jeno's text to him. I was surprised and confused and I don't know when I read his text.

"What are we going to do about it?" I asked Jaehyun.

"Both parties should talk about it." Jaehyun answered.

"Why? What does it say?" My mom asked.

I read him Jeno's text:

I heard Taeyong was chosen as an exchange student in Japan. Did he heard that they only got to choose one exchange student? The teacher told me to discuss it with him. Let me know how to contact him. :) Thanks.

----

Hmmm. Another day, another update!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ t h a n k y o u ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥ f o r ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ r e a d i n g ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

---Aree