Chapter 23: See you later

I finished packing my things and locked my luggage. The professor told me that I'll stay there for six months. It made Jaehyun sadder when we went to school earlier to get my ticket and passport.

Speaking of Jae, I looked for him and saw him sulking at the other side of the bed. I went to him and pulled him to hug him from behind. I buried my face on his neck and showered it with kisses.

"My Jae..." I called to him. He faced me with his swollen eyes.

I smiled at him and kissed his eyes repeatedly. He smiled at me and hugged my neck. He bit my lower lip and nibble it. I smiled st his naughtiness. I kissed him back and cherish the moment.

Then, he started crying again while munching my lips. I don't want to cry in front of him. I want him to see my happy face before I go.

"This isn't goodbye, Jae. I will see you later." I comforted him but he pouted. Ugh, this guy is so adorable.

"But that later is so later. I will fucking miss you." He exclaimed and hugged my neck tighter and snuggled.

I hugged him back tighter and cherish the moment.

"Let's stay like this for 5 hours." I told him. He chuckled.

It's heaven to hear him chuckle.

"It's okay if you won't accompany me, I'll understand." I told him but he suddenly choked me and released me after some seconds.

"I fucking want to see you before you go, okay? I'm sad but I want to see you. 'Till the very last second, so don't tell me that. Even if I will cry so loud, I still want to see you." He exclaimed. I showered his hair with kisses.

"Should we play?" I asked Jaehyun and he looked to me.

"What?" He asked.

"Rock paper scissor?" I asked him.

"I don't want."

"Card games?"

"I don't want."

"Blue marble?"

"I don't want."

"Then what?" I asked him because he decline every suggestions I did.

"Let's just cuddle." He told me and hugged me tighter.

"Okay, fine..." I said and let out a sigh. I chuckled at his actions.

We stayed like that for hours and drifted to sleep.

----

I caressed Jae's legs while he was driving. He's been crying endlessly while driving.

"Jae..." I called to him. He wiped his tears and bit his lower lip.

"I'll stop crying..." He told me so I nodded at him.

When we arrived at the airport, I saw the student council members waiting for me outside the terminal. I hugged them and shook hands with them.

"We're going to miss you, president!" They exclaimed. I held Jae's hands and put it in my jacket's pocket.

"Listen to Ten, okay? He'll be the acting president for now." I told them and they all nodded.

"I'm going to miss you, TY!" Ten exclaimed and was about to hug me but Jae blocked Ten. We all laughed at Jae's action.

I looked at Jae because I need to go inside now. He suddenly cried so loud that the SC members laughed at him. I hugged him and let him cry on my shoulder. Ahh, this guy is making my shoulder wet.