Chapter 22: 100th

This is going to be longer than usual. :---) enjoy! ♥

----

Jaehyun and I were planning about what to do for tomorrow. It's currently 11:30pm and we're still awake because we want to be greet each other at the first second of our 100th day. Good thing, it's Sunday tomorrow so we've got a lot time to do stuff for our 100th day.

My flight is on Monday, 10:10pm but I have to arrive there by 8:30pm so it will be easy for me to get on to the airplane.

"We can watch a movie." I suggested. He nodded and wrote it in a pad paper.

"I can treat you to a fancy dinner." I suggested again. He smiled at me brightly and kissed me.

"Call." He exclaimed and wrote it on the pad paper.

"Should we go to Han River after dinner?" He suggested. I nod at him and made my way to his lap and rested there.

"That's all I could think of for now..." Jaehyun commented. He looked at me and played with my hair.

"Me too..." I told him and we both chuckled.

When it was only a minute to midnight, I went to fetch my bag and fished out a pouch. I looked at the time and it was already midnight. I hid the box from the pouch in my pocket.

"Lee Taeyong, happy 100 days!" He screamed because I was on the other side.

I slowly walked to him and he stood up. I chuckled at his cute smile. He's making my heart go crazy. I kneel down and he chuckled.

"Blowjob first thing in the midnight?" He joked and I chuckled. This guy's smile is so addictive.

I fished the box from my pocket and opened it to him. He gasped and obviously surprised from my gift.

"Will you marry me, Jung Jaehyun? We might not marry each other in a church or conduct a big event. But can we promise to not leave each other, no matter what?" I asked him.

His smile is so genuinely bright for tonight. I can see how he glowed from my question. He nodded and hugged me. I pulled out from the hug and slid the ring to his finger. It looks good to him.

It was a silver ring with three diamond stones, and there were three words engraved inside it.

'No matter what'

"I love you, Lee Taeyong." He whispered to my face. He pulled out the other ring and held my hand.

"I promise not to leave you no matter what." He annouced and slid the ring into my finger.

I hugged him so tight that we fell at the bed. We chuckled at our actions and made our way to the headboard.

"Happy 100th day, Jung Jaehyun." I whispered to him and rested my head on his chest.

----

When I woke up in the morning, there was no Jung Jaehyun at my side but instead the smell of the food woke me up. I rose and went to the bathroom to do my usual routine.

Afterwards, I went to the kitchen and saw him cooking omelettes. He smiled at me and winked at me. Oh my heart.

I walked to him and hugged him from behind. I bit his earlobe that made him chuckle.

"Just sit there and stop being naughty first thing in the morning, Lee Taeyong." He scolded. I walked to the dining room while pouting.

He chuckled at me when he finished cooking because I'm still pouting. He gave me a peck that made my pouting turn into a big smile.