Chapter 21: Decision

Jeno, Jaemin, Jaehyun and I are in the student council right now along with the other members. We brought them so they can all make suggestions or commentaries about the trip.

"So, what do you think, Jeno?" Jaehyun asked Jeno.

I held Jaehyun hands and caressed it. We talked about it last Saturday night that if Jeno won't go then I'll go but if Jeno will go then I won't. It's our final decision and it will never change no matter what but leaving Jaehyun here breaks my heart. We just started our relationship not too long ago, and now, I'm leaving him.

I leaned closer to him and rested at his shoulder. He put his other hand on my hand and caressed it with his both hands. His hands are cold.

"I won't go." Jeno answered with smile.

"Baby..." Jaemin called to Jeno and held his hands.

"I can't leave you here alone. I know you can't too. I'm fine studying here in Korea." Jeno told Jaemin.

"Besides... Jaehyun talked to me last night to give it up... because it's Taeyong's dream. Taeyong helped us with our predicament before, this is just a payback for what he did." Jeno looked at me and pat my legs.

"Hey, hands off." Jaehyun complained and pushed Jeno's hands away from my legs.

We all laughed at his hysterical reaction. I looked at him and kissed him on his cheeks.

"We will support you, president!" The members cheered.

"You need to make SNS to contact us and to video call Jaehyun. So you need a laptop!" Doyoung suggested and put a laptop in front of me.

"Wait? Whose laptop is this?" I asked them.

"It's for you, TY. We bought it for you." Ten answered. I smiled at my members and hugged them.

I'm going to miss them, seriously.

----

After all the dramas, we all went to the faculty to submit our decision. The faculty told me that my flight will be in two weeks time so I must be prepared. I looked up at the calendar and saw that it's our 100th day before that day.

Jaehyun and I are now in the condo setting up this laptop. Jaehyun did all the work because I'm not really familiar with this. I saw one on Jaehyun's bedroom but I haven't seen him use it once.

"It's all set up now, Tae. All we need to do is go to the chrome and make you a facebook account." He informed me.

"You can actually use your phone to do this but it is easier with laptop." He explained.

All night, all we did was setting up my account in different SNS. He taught me how to add the SC members and follow them in their SNS.

I saw their accounts filled with their daily lives. I even saw some posts with me so I liked it. Haha. I still don't have an icon though.

Jaehyun laid down on my lap and sleep, I think? We're now at his bed ready to sleep. He turned to the other side and started kissing my knees. Oh, he's awake.

"I'm gonna miss you." He told me and kissed my legs.

I put down my phone and gave him my attention. It broke my heart when I saw tears from his eyes. I faced him to me and kissed him on his lips for a moment.

"I love you, Jung Jaehyun and I'm gonna miss you." I told him and gave him a peck.

I wiped his tears but tears started to fall again. Aisht. He's making my heart break.

"Don't cry anymore..." I told him and pulled him in a hug.

He continuously cried in my shoulders and I cried with him too. I can feel his pain with every sound he make. I caressed his back and repeatedly kiss his hair.

"Just be back right after, okay?" He whispered while crying. I smiled at his words.

"Of course. I'm going to miss you, so bad." I told him and hugged him with my legs too.

We lied on his bed with that position and drifted to sleep like that.
------

I woke up with Jaehyun on my chest. It's just 4am so I won't wake him. I don't want to ruin this moment. I fetch my phone and capture it. I pull his hands and intertwine it with mine, I captured it too.

I posted it on SNS and put a caption, 'I don't want this moment to end.'

I went to Jaehyun's account and stalked him for a while. His icon was the two of us in my bathroom while I was brushinv my teeth. I saved the picture and used it as my icon too. Finally, an icon.

I went back to his account and stalked him. All his recent posts was about me. Me while cooking, while studying, while sleeping, while in the grocery. It was all about me. There is this video in my house where I was cooking and he whispered in the video, 'i love you'.

I smiled at Jaehyun's SNS. He's so sweet. He posted pictures about the event too and before pictures were about alcohol beverages and his father's fishing activity.

I looked at my Jae who's currently having his good sleep. He looks so angelic. I caressed his hair and kissed them. I'm going to miss him.

I went to my phone and changed his name into, my Jae because he's mine, mine alone. My only possession. My only love.

"My Jae..." I whispered and caressed his hair. I don't want to wake him up.

After a while, Jaehyun opened his eyes and looked for my eyes. When he found my eyes, he smiled at me sweetly and gave me a peck.

"Good morning." He greeted me.

"Good morning, my Jae." I greeted back and gave him a peck.

He smiled at me so brightly showing his white complete teeth and his dimples, but hid his eyes.

"My Tae..." He blurted out and caressed my face.

"Let's eat?" I asked him.

"I'm going to cook." He presented and rose from the bed. He ran towards the kitchen so I chuckled at him.

Oh... fuck. I'm really going to miss this guy.

----

Another day, another update!

I finished editing prologue to chapter 20 already!!! And they're back! Yayyy!

Thank you for being patient and still reading this. ^____^ ♥

---Aree