Chapter 25: ILY

I'm listening to ILY by The Rose while writing this. Listen to it too, it might help you get indulge in this chapter. Hehe.

Our wifi disconnected due to the bad weather which is why I updated late. I'm sorry for the delay, for compensation, I will update 3 chapters. ^_^

------

"Man, just take care of him for now. I really need to attend this meeting." Lucas favored. I nodded at him and helped him carry Jungwoo.

Jungwoo got a high fever this afternoon because of the sudden change of weather. He's having difficulties adjusting.

"I'll come back for you, babe." Lucas bid goodbye to his partner and kissed him on his forehead. I suddenly remembered my Jae.

To: My Jae ♥

Jae, I can't call you right now. Something happend to Jungwoo again and Lucas needs to attend some meeting. I'm the only one who can take care of him. I'm sorry. I'll call you immediately when Lucas arrive. I love you so much, no matter what. Don't forget that.

Sent!

After texting him, I bid goodbye to Lucas and kept my phone under my pillow. I went to Jungwoo's bed and checked his temperature. I looked for the thermometer in his drawer.

"Let's check your temperature." I told him and he opened his mouth.

I put the thermometer in his mouth and waited. I smiled at Jungwoo and caressed his hair. Oxytocin does something to your brain and it makes you feel better. One way to release these hormones is through touching. We just gotta touch, y'know.

When the thermometer beeped, I checked and it was 39.2. I was suprised because compared to Jaehyun's situation before, it's unbelievable. Jaehyun must've feel worse than this and he came to school just to see me despite of being sick.

It's making me miss him. Fuck. So bad.

"Hey..." Jungwoo's soft voice put me back into reality.

"Oh. Sorry." I chuckled. "Let me give you your medicine." I added.

I went to the refrigerator and fished paracetamol and a bottled water. I put it on the side table and helped Jungwoo to get up. I was surprised when he suddenly leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm... I feel so dizzy..." He softly expressed. I caressed his back and helped him lean on the headboard.

"Just drink this first and you can lie down again." I told him and gave him the paracetamol and water.

I assisted him in drinking his water and when he lie down. I went to his closet to get some little towel and a white shirt and a jacket.

"Let me wash you with cold water, are you okay with that?" I asked him before getting cold water.

"Sure..." He answered. I nodded at him and quickly caressed his hair.

I went to the refrigerator to get some ice and put it in a small container. I went to the sink and pour water in it. I put the towel and mix it. I tested the coldness of the towel and it's fine for Jungwoo's temperature.

"Please remove your shirt, Jungwoo." I told him and he slowly removed it, revealing his white almost skinny body.

I went to the closet again and fished a towel, bigger. I went back to Jungwoo and put it at his back so when I will wash him, it won't wet his bed.

I started washing his chest, armpit, arms, then to his stomach. I turn him on the side and wash his side and his back. Then turn him to the other side to wash his side and his back again.

I went to the sink to squeeze the towel so I can use it on his face. I put the towel on the cold water and pat the towel on his face. He was shivering when I did it and we both laughed at his actions.

After that, I assisted him to get up and pat him with dry towel. His eyes looked so tired and weak but smiles anyway. I pat his face with dry towel and then his slightly wet hair too.

"Want some oranges?" I offered him while assisting him to lie down. He nodded at me and he wore the shirt I gave him.

I carried the small container and his used shirt and went to the sink. I threw his used shirt to the laundry bag and left the small container at the sink. I went to the dining table and get some oranges.

I went back to Jungwoo and he covered himself in three blankets. Looks like his hands are used so I peeled the oranges and feed him.

"Delicious?" I asked him. He nodded at me weakly.

I miss Jaehyun. So bad. Fuck.

Jungwoo ate the whole oranges so I threw the skin in the trash can.

"I'll just sleep." He told me and he closed his eyes slowly.

Maybe I can call Jaehyun?

I went to my bed and fetched my phone and earphones. I went back to Jungwoo's bed and sat on the floor beside it.

I was bombarded by messages from the SC members.

Mark: Hey! What is happening?
Jaemin: Taeyong! What did u do?
Jeno: Taeyong, Jaehyun fainted from crying outside the campus. What happened?

I went to Jaehyun's messages and I can feel his jealousness from SoKor. I want to go home. Right now.

Jaehyun: Why do u even have to take care of him? Is he ur boyfriend?
Jaehyun: hey?
Jaehyun: can u atleast call me while you take care of him?
Jaehyun: I want to see you.
Jaehyun: I want to fucking see you but I guess that guy, Jungwoo, is more important to u
Jaehyun: I guess I'm no important to u?
Jaehyun: fucking hell, i fucking miss you
Jaehyun: i dont want your attention be given to other guys i want u only mine i want your attention 4 me i want you i love you i love you
Jaehyun: im going to understand just call me after him
Jaehyun: ily ily ily ily i know u wont cheat on me our love is true i know i love you lee taeyong
Jaehyun: i miss you so fuckng bad

I fucking want to go home. I cried silently while trying to reach my jealous Jung Jaehyun.

---

Another day, bunch of updates!

Just wait for more. I wrote them offline ;)

I'll update the "Drunk In You" soon. :---)

--Aree