Epilogue

We're back at Taeyong's mind! ^_^

------

"Are you there already?" I asked Jaehyun in a phone call. I smelled the flowers in front of me.

"Yes. Johnny, my cousin accompanied me." He answered. I heard other people on the line.

"I'm with Doyoung right now, he wants to see you too." I told him and looked at Doyoung who's currently waiting outside.

"I need to go now, Tae. I love you." He informed me. I smiled at his sweetness.

"I love you more." I replied and he hanged up.

"Miss, I'll buy this one." I told the old lady in the cashier. I looked at the flowers I bought. They all look good.

After paying, I went outside and meet Doyoung. He frown at me and get in the driver seat.

When I get in, he started the engine. I looked at the time and it will soon start.

"Who'll come today?" Doyoung asked me in a traffic.

"SC members can't come today because they're busy on their current work. Johnny, Jae's cousin is already there then, Yuta and Hansol will come. They're Jae's friends." I answered him and he nodded at me.

When we arrived at the place, we saw how crowded the place was. Some even looked at us. I know why.

I went inside and went to the office. I saw our professors there and they all waved at us.

"Reserve us a seat, I'll just get my speech." I ordered Doyoung and he frowned but did it anyway.

"Good afternoon, ma'am, sir." I greeted. They all nodded at me.

"You're still good looking, Mr. Lee. I'm so proud of you." My former homeroom teacher complimented and smiled at him. He gave me my speech and bid a goodbye.

I looked at my speech and none of those I wrote was corrected so it was fine for me.

I went to the audience area and looked for Doyoung and I saw him beside Yuta, Hansol and Johnny. They were at the side. I walked to them and gave them high-fives.

"I thought you're going to give your speech?" Johnny asked me. I nodded at him.

"It's in the end part of the event so I can still sit here for the meantime." I answered and they gave me a seat.

"I'm really proud of Jaehyun. Thank you for pushing him to strive harder, Taeyong." Yuta told me and I smiled at him.

"I only want the best for him." I told him and he patted my back. Hansol did the same too.

I looked for Jaehyun and found him in the middle. I fished my phone and texted him.

To: my Jae ♥

I saw a nice looking guy around the area. I think I like him. Who gave you the flowers anyway?

Sent!

I laughed at my text and I saw him fished out his phone and looked at the text.