Chapter 12: My Pleasure

Wow. 1k reads???? 100+ votes???? I'm so happy! Thank you very much!!!! ♥ Enjoy this chapter!!!!
I'm sorry if I didn't update yesterday because I was thinking if what am I going to do with the flow lol
----

Everyone was looking at us while we were walking in the hallway. I know it's because Jae and I are walking holding hands. I looked at Jae who's looking at me worriedly. I gave him ny assurance smile and he smiled back at me.

We went to the room and suddenly, all SC members were screaming.

"Wow another couple!" Ten exclaimed.

"FLIRTS EVERYWHERE!" Doyoung teased and pointed at Taeil and Winwin and Jeno and Jaemin who laughed with us.

"We need an explanation." Mark intensely ordered to us when we got into our seat. Suddenly, I felt Jae's hand on my leg so I held his hand.

"Wow. An agressive skinship." Doyoung shockingly exclaimed. I hit him in his arm lightly because he's teasing us too much.

"It just happened." I shyly answered their question about our status.

They went howling after I answered. Both of us, Jae and I, laughed at them. They asked how but we just keep on shrugging. Our discussion stopped when the president announced that the professor will be here soon.

"Is it really okay with you to be seen with me? Or publicly dating me? You know I have bad reputation unlike you, you have an excellent image." Jae whispered to me. I looked at his worried face.

"I already told you earlier that I will never hide from the world that we're together now. Unless, you want to hide it." I answered and teased him. He chuckled at my statement.

"I love you." He sweetly said that made me flustered. I'm really not used to these things.

"Hey love birds, stop it already. The teacher is here." Ten teased and chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him jokingly.

After the class, we all went outside to gather food to take a break.

"Jaemin!!!!" Someone screamed angrily at Jeno from the class. It was Shin Ae, our classmate.

We all looked at Jeno who's annoyed and Jaemin who's holding Jeno's hand and caressing it.

"What a brat shit you are, huh?" Shin Ae exclaimed. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me.

"Language." I warned her and showed her my SC ID which indicates that I'm the president.

"How can I watch my language when this brat told the professor that I cheated at the exam?" Shin Ae hastily complained. I took a deep breath.

"Shall we settle this at my office?" I invited them but with authority. Students must not see situation like this because they might try to do it.

When we got in the office, I offered them the seat in front of me. They were facing each other. Jeno stood behind Jaemin getting really annoyed by this person.

"Let's just wait for Doyoung and our homeroom teacher to settle this." I announced.

The girl looked so nervous while Jaemin sat calmly and confidently. I guess he's in the right position.

When Doyoung and the homeroom teacher arrived, I let her sit beside the two so she's facing me.

"Ma'am, I'm aware that you have been brief by Doyoung about this situation, right?" I asked our teacher. She sighed heavily.

"Yes, Mr. Lee." She answered. I nodded as a response.

"I'll repeat the story again. So it was like this, Mr. Na Jaemin told the professor in Mathematics that Ms. Kang Shin Ae cheated during the examination and he showed an evidence to support his accusation because unfortunately, Ms. Kang left her paper with the formulas in her desk. Even the professor saw it." I explained.