Chapter 4: New members

As per the student's explanation, the spreading of scandal only happened this break time. So she hasn't uploaded it yet since we are not allowed to use the internet during school hours.

However, the girl used bluetooth device to spread it which is why only few students knew about it. So there is still a possibility to delete the video.

"Just stay here at my back." I told Jaehyun and the other student as we walked towards the field.

I contacted Mark and Haechan to get tables and chairs with me earlier. It was in a hurry so I don't know itf they were able to get some.

The student council members found me and went to me. I smiled at them and gave them a thumbs up for they have done a good job. I can even see that they have done the last order I gave them.

"Good afternoon, students." I greeted but only a few greeted back.

"I know this is too much of a hassle to call you out here in a very short notice, but we have to do this since there is a situation that needs to be eliminated."

"All students... must surrender their phone to the studdent council." I announced and I received tons of complains.

"Every SC member will sit there." I pointed at the six chairs at the side and a table.

"You, students, will have to fall in line and let the student council check your phone or phones. Those who will go against us, will receive a punishment of expulsion. The school director already gave me the authority to do that so there will be no problem if you'll just follow the SC members." I said and presented the letter.

"Just cooperate so you can go home early. We even prepared some snacks for free later on after checking your phones." I announced so they will cooperate.

It is a good thing that the school director gave us money to subtly bribe the students. Everybody cooperated but with noise though, we can't stop it anyway. I understand that it is a nuisance to be gathered here suddenly.

After scrutinizing and scanning every student's phone, thank goodness we only have limited studens here, we found eight phones with scandals in it and made the owners stay in the venue. I was surprised to find the school's rank one in the list. I ordered Winwin and Taeil to accompany them in the office.

After finding out all the culprits, we gave out snacks to those who don't have the scandal video on their phone and let them go. They all cheered and went home happily.

Aigoo, this is so tiring.

"Let's go to the office." I ordered the SC members and to Jaehyun and the other student.

We went to the office and found two people in star section, while the other six are not familiar with me.

"So who spread this scandal?" I asked immediately when we got inside the office.

"That girl! She was the one who stole my phone!" The other student in the scandal shouted and pointed at a girl. The girl looked at the floor.

"We will suspend you for spreading malicious content in this school. We will also call your parents to invite in a conference. You also have to do a community service 2 hours per day for 1 month. You do know that this is against the rules, Miss?" I announced.

She cried. It's her fault but it is also unfair to her that she is the only one getting punished when these two at my back committed the crime and triggered her. I went to my desk and pull out a suspension letter, and call the parents letter.

"How about the rest of you? Explain to me of why do you have that kind of video."

I looked at Jeno and Jaemin, who are actually my classmates. I was surprised to see Jeno here since he is the rank one.