Chapter 15: Tantrum

Since, many of u responded good in my last update. I was so happy! I actually have no idea how to make a sexy scenes???? Because I've got no experience but I tried to do it from everything I read so some scenes are just improvised from what I read, be it manhua, manga or fanfictions. Hehehe.

Thank you for reading!

But none of you responded yes on my question, so here's the update!

-----

"Give me a blowjob." He ordered.

I was surprised. Shocked and alerted!

"Jae, we have a class." I reminded him. I was more shocked when he hit the steering wheel.

"Okay. Fine." He answered and started the car and drove.

I stared at my pants, it was still erected but my studies are more important than this. We can still do it after?

He was silent the whole drive but he opened the car for me when we arrived at the school. I looked at my pants, it susbsided maybe because it was awkward during the drive. I held his hand but he suddenly put his hand in his pocket and walked ahead of me.

What's wrong with him? I am kind of pissed, huh?

We arrived at the room without talking to each other and he is not even looking at me. He looked at the window instead of me! What the freak.

Ten suddenly poked me and pointed at us. I understood he was asking if the two of us fought but I shrug because I have no idea if why is he acting like that. Is it because I rejected him?

The class started but instead of listening to the professor, he slept. I tapped him lightly but he won't budge. So i tore a piece of paper from my sticky notes and wrote there, 'Something's wrong?' and slid it in Jae. However, this freaking guy beside me ignored it and threw it away!

What the freak is wrong with him? Really? Is he throwing a tantrum now because I did not gave him a blowjob!?

Instead of being pissed about it, I focused on the discussion.

----

"Hey, Jae. It's break time already." I called to him but he just nod at me and walked ahead of me. He greeted the SC members and walked with Jeno.

"You guys okay?" Taeil asked me but I shrug because I really don't know.

"I think you guys aren't okay." Mark and Haechan chorusly commented.

"He doesn't even bother to look at you." Doyoung commented.

I looked at Jaehyun who is now laughing with Jeno.

"Where's Jaemin?" I asked them.

"He's with Renjun again. We talked to Jaemin and he said that he's not going to come if Jeno will come." Haechan explained.

I looked at Jaemin on the other side of the cafeteria. He's with Renjun and Jisung. What is happening? I sat beside Ten who's playing on his phone. I looked at him and rested my head at his shoulders.

"What are you playing?" I asked him. It was full of fruits but he's slashing it.

"Is that fruit ninja?" I asked again for confirmation.

"Yep. Die fruits!" He exclaimed. His anger towards fruits is irrational so I laughed at him.

"Let me try it!" I pleaded Ten.

After he played the game, he gave his phone to me and made me play it. He instructed me first and taught me the rules. It was quiet easy and fun to play. This is a good pastime app. Should I download it on my phone?

I frown when someone snatched the phone from me and sat beside me. I looked at who's that person and it was Jae, still in his furious look.

"Eat." He said and served me a crepe and water.

I ate silently and even the group is silent. I think they can feel the tension between Jae and I. I looked at him and he was busily eating his own food. But my heart broke when I saw him crying. I looked at my members and they all shrugged.

"Hey, Jae... why are you crying?" I asked him but all he did was shake his head and wiped his tears.

I pat him at his back and gave him water. He stopped crying and told us he's just going to the comfort room. I told him that I'll come with him but he said it's fine and we should go ahead without him.

----

The class is over but Jaehyun is still nowhere to be found. I contacted him through his phone but he wasn't answering. I looked for him at the SC office but he wasn't there. I looked around but he's nowhere to be found.

There's only one last place. I ran towards the school director's office and knocked on the door. I was told to come in so I did.

"Oh. It's a pleasant surprise to see you, president. Sit down!" Mr. Jung invited me so I sat across him.

"What can I do for you?" He asked me. I was fidgetting because I'm shy to ask him but I need to see Jaehyun.

"May I know where's Jaehyun?" I asked Mr. Jung so he smiled at me. Jaehyun and him have the same dimples but on different side.

"He told me he's not feeling well so he went home to his condo unit." He answered. I am hesitant to ask this but I really need to see him right now.

"May I know if where is it?" I asked and gulped because I am nervous. It's the school director slash his father!

"Here it is." He wrote in a piece of paper and gave it to me. "He might need a company today. He doesn't look good." He commented.

I nodded. I bid my greetings and was about to leave when his words struck me.

"You know, Mr. President. My son looks tough outside and looks like he's cheerful but he's sensitive and has a lot of inferiority inside him. So little things can break him or mend him, you just have to choose those little things." He advised me and smiled at me.

"I've never seen my son so genuinely happy before unlike right now. You completed him, president. So I hope you won't break him. You're his world. Sadly, it's not me though." He commented and chuckled.

"Go." He said and I bid my goodbyes again and smiled at him.

Oh. Jung Jaehyun, I'll give you something tonight that can mend your heart.

-----

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

I'm just here to say that I'm happy and I really appreciate that you guys are reading this! Yayyy! And most especially, those who put their comments, it is just so heart warming and all!

Thank you so much! ♥

Jaljjaeyong~

Here's a pic of our OTP/loveliest ship~~♥