Chapter 7

3x02: The Hybrid.

(Ella's Outfit on top)

The sun was bright in the sky as the heat pierced through our skin causing me to fall tired from walking in the mountains. Klaus told us we weren't allowed to use our vampire speed which means just walking and my legs seriously feel like giving out not only because we've been walking for hours but because of the hot weather.

I looked over at Stefan who was carrying Ray for hours and i'm positive he is tired. "How long till we get there?" I asked, my eyes flickering to Klaus who was walking beside me.

He looked at me. "We're almost there, love." I nodded my head, looking back at Stefan.

"Stefan?" He looked over at me. "You alright?" I asked, glancing at Ray who my brother was struggling with.

My question caught Klaus' attention. "Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus questioned my brother who was struggling.

"I'm fine." Stefan answered shortly, clearly not wanting to talk to Klaus.

I crossed my arms continuing to listen to the two. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now." I glanced at Klaus with a raised brow. "If you need some water or a little sit-down..." He trailed, ignoring my look.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan told him directly. He obviously was going to say that since he isn't friend's with Klaus.

"So much brooding." Klaus started. "Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." I sighed, looking around our surrounding. "Is everything fine, Ella?" I turned my attention to my husband.

I slowly nodded. "I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves." I responded with honesty. "We've been at it all summer." He smirked at me.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack." Klaus commented. "There." He pointed at the campsite where there were many people setting up their camps.

I watched Stefan walk ahead of us with Ray in his arms, entering the camp causing all eyes to fall on him. Klaus and I slowly followed along, as Stefan lied Ray to the ground. My eyes landed on a woman who came rushing over to them.

Klaus and I stopped far from Stefan and the woman. "Ray! Oh, my God." She rushed towards Ray's side. "What's going on? Who are you?" The woman questioned. Stefan stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say.

Klaus and I glanced at each other before walking to Stefan's side. "The important question is who am I." He said, gaining the woman's attention. "Please forgive the intrusion." He apologized. I crossed my arms looking down at the woman. "My name is Klaus." He introduced himself.

"You're the hybrid." The woman muttered.

A smile made its way to Klaus' face. "You've heard of me. Fantastic." Stefan and I slowly looked at each other before looking at Klaus who stood in between us.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I sat in between Stefan and Klaus, the wolves had gathered together and stood in front of us in fear. I could tell by the look of their faces they had this fear of us harming them, Klaus was giving them a speech. I put my hand under my chin watching him inform them on what a hybrid is like. I was proud of him of accomplishing what he always wanted but i'm upset that he would torture innocent people.