Chapter 18

3x14: Dangerous Liaisons

I woke to a feeling of my head going up and down, my eyes fluttered open to hear soft snores, looking up to see Klaus sleeping with his arms tightly around my waist as I was laying against his chest. He looked so peaceful and handsome. My hand gently went to his cheek, stroking it softly with my thumb. 

I had told Klaus everything that happened with me and my brothers. I couldn't help but think I've changed in someway, never in a million years would I have ever talk to my brothers in such a bad way. I regret it. Yes. But do they regret putting my husband into danger for a girl they are arguing over? Absolutely not.

I sneakily forced myself out of Klaus' arms without waking him up. I tippy toed towards my robe, wrapping it around my body to hide my nightgown and went out of the room, shutting the door behind me as quietly as I could, sighing in relief as I turned around but ended up almost screaming when I saw Kol right in front of me with a smirk on his face. "I didn't mean to frighten you." He chuckled, I shook my head clutching onto my heart that continued to pound against my chest. 

"Surprisingly, you apologize now." I laughed. "Before you wouldn't even do that." He stuffed his hands into his pocket. 

"I would find it fun." He shrugged, with a smirk still plastered on his face but slowly it faded when a frown fell upon his face. "I missed you." He admitted. I swallowed roughly at his words, looking down at my hands. 

"As did I." I admitted. "I'm glad you're here." He smiled stepping closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. 

Me and Kol were really close to each other. He was like a brother to me. Elijah and Finn were too but Kol was closer to me than those two. We both pulled away, with smiles on our faces. "You still have that adorable smile." He laughed, patting my cheek. 

"And you still have that cocky smirk and personality." I uttered, playfully rolling my eyes. 

He smirked. "Ah...I will always have this cockiness." He sent me a wink. 

I crossed my arms. "I'm still angry with you." 

"Why?" He asked, pouting. 

"Well...Let's see." I acted like I was thinking, putting my finger under my chin. "You tortured my husband. Your own brother." I glared at him, he sighed running a hand through his hair. 

"He kept us in a coffin for years. I think it was time to get payback." I shot him a look. 

"You shouldn't take revenge. Kol." My eyes landed on Elijah and Finn walking towards us. 

Finn stuffed his hands into his pocket. "Good morning, Ella." He greeted, I sent him a small smile, still feeling upset at him since he stabbed Klaus. 

"Morning, Finn." I greeted, Finn stood there waiting for me to say something else. "Give me a hug." I gave in, he walked towards me with a bright smile on his face, wrapping his arms around me, hugging me. 

"I've missed you." He rubbed my back. 

We both pulled away, I stared up at him with a smile. "I've missed you too." Elijah stood there in the back.