Chapter 15

3x11: Our Town.

I closed my bathroom door after I had finished getting ready for the day. (Outfit on top) I grabbed my phone placing it into the back of my jean pocket and walked out of my bedroom. The boarding house was completely quiet so I was positive Damon wasn't home. I climbed down the stairs and made my way towards the door exiting the empty house. 

I had woken up pretty late last night and I almost forgot I had to visit Eileen today, she was the witch that was going to inform me about everything with my with powers and ability. She was also going to tell me more about the queen of witch that passed me her powers. 

I stood in front of Klaus' new mansion he had bought and walked past a hybrid, entering the house without saying a word to any of them. I furrowed my brows when I saw a girl carrying a casket past me without looking at me but I was even more confused when I heard Klaus talking to someone. "Well, if we're playing this game, then...I was here first." I walked closer to where is voice had come from. 

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends." My eyes widen when I saw Stefan standing there glaring down at Klaus. "They're everywhere, kind of like fleas."

"Stefan?" I said, stopping right beside him, looking at him confused. 

 He glanced at me emotionless. "I want them gone." He continued to proceed to tell Klaus, ignoring me and putting his full attention on Klaus. 

Klaus smirked. "Yeah, well I kind of like having them around." He commented. "You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure." I crossed my arms glancing between the two. "So much for friendship." He muttered. 

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will." I have to admit he was right. 

Although the old Stefan wouldn't have been friends with him either. "Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody." I sucked in a breath. A little too moody. "Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?" He questioned. 

"Klaus, get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself." He ordered, not answered Klaus' question. 

"Hmm. You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it will get messy again." 

Okay this is enough. "Can you both drop it?" I asked, cutting into their conversation they both glanced at me. 

"No. your brother wants to play games, love." He had a sly grin on his face. "We'll play them." He stepped closer to Stefan causing me to grab his arm. 

"Do whatever you want, I don't really care." Stefan spat in anger. "Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much, that I'll drop Elijah in the Arctic." My eyes widen at my brother's comment. 

They are going too overboard, I think that is enough. "Well, maybe I'll be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours." No way in hell would I let him touch Damon. 

"No." I said, before Stefan could speak. "You two need to stop it! You both are going overboard. Harming each others brothers really? You are taking it too far." I glared at the both of them.