Author's Note

——☾——

——☾——

Copyright © 2018 by
ooftaegguk

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is an AU (alternative universe), meaning the characters are not used in a represantation of their real counterparts. I am only using their physical attributes and names to create characters of my own. I do not own BTS. The characters used in this book are of my own creation. Any similarities to characters and/or plot are purely coincidental.

Warning

This book may contain mild swearing and some scenes that depict kissing.

Important

It does not contain smut or any sort of sex scene. Merely a few scenes that depict kissing and/or may be heated. I will not tolerate the demand of it or so any comments about it lacking in the story. I am simply not comfortable to write such thing at the moment.

_____

Hello my wonderful people and welcome to my first ever Jimin fanfiction.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it and coming up with the idea.

I have great hopes for this and I think
the characters here may end up being some of my most developed and most loved.

I really take all your feedback in mind, so please do leave that. It keeps me going and it makes me happy. I love writing, and knowing people support me through this journey of the mind makes me feel amazing.

Thankyou.

I do not own the majority of these gifs. All rights/credits go to the rightful owners.

(comeback awards 2018 jimin winner).