three

03|Coffee Shop

_____

The small apartment that you had set up out of town always seemed to be empty and chaotic. You didn't like staying in there for too long, it just made you melancholic.

You grabbed your bag from the gray couch, leaving the sad cubicle to go and explore the depths of the city. The tiny alleyways and lonely roads, the ones that nobody ever visited, seemed to hide the most unique treasures.

Just because they weren't found, didn't mean they weren't great.

You took a turn to the left. A cute coffee shop with a light pink interior caught your attention.

The place inside was furnished with one of a kind vintage pieces, music of all genres hung on the wall. From Pink Floyd to One direction, it was beautiful.

You took a seat in a small table at the back of the mostly empty shop, it was all so exciting. You didn't know how you hadn't come across this place sooner, but you would definetely be going back for more.

The long window that was covered by white sheer curtains looked out to a view of the city. The people, the stores, the houses, it was relaxing.

A waitress was soon standing infront of you, waiting to get your order. You broke out of your wandering thoughts, explaining what you wanted.

“Vanilla bean macchiato with extra sugar? Is that all?” She asked kindly, the pen hitting onto the pad rythmically.

You nodded in response, and with a bright smile, she left to get to work.

You took out the book that your boss had given you the day before. He was really thoughtful that way, always letting you leave earlier, giving you new things to read, maybe that was what made the job better. The thirty year old guy knew how to treat his staff, if it wasn't for him, it might have even been boring.

You turned to the first page, a note fell out of it, landing onto your lap.

You picked up the pink paper, unfolding it carefully.

“Sooyun,
Well, I know how much you want to travel the world, and I definetely know how much you want to get to Japan. I hope it all goes well for you. But until then, just watch the beautiful pictures of aspiring photographers as they travel the world.

I hope you like this

Love, Changho

That was sweet of him, he had put alot of though into doing this for you. You just hoped he knew how much you appreciated that.

You flipped through the thick pages of enchanting ladscapes,when the woman arrived with your order.

“Enjoy” She said, you gave her a small smile before she turned on her heel and walked back to the counter.

You took a sip of the refreshing liquid, feeling alot better than you did in the morning.

When your gaze switched back to the light pink table, a boy came, with the same colour hair as that counter.

You had seen him everywhere, it had actually started to seem a bit ridiculous to you but nontheless you didn't mind it at all.

But, how were you always in the same place at the same time?

Was he stalking you? Nope, that wouldn't happen. It wasn't like he was following you around.

Perhaps he thought that you were the creep. Had he even seen you?

You were just overthinking the whole situation. You were sure it was nothing, it was just a coincidence.

You payed close attention to his movements, there was something really nice about the way he moved. The long sweater that hung loosely around his abdomen, his once again tight jeans and his beanie and sunglasses that he paired with it. He was very stylish, you could definetely say that.

He smiled at the cashier, his eyes shutting in the process of the kind gesture. What a cute smile he had, bright and genuine.

You watched him as he payed the girl, picking up the two packed coffees he had ordered and thanking her kindly.

But before he left, his eyes met yours for a second.

It was, weird.

Nothing happened, he just looked at you with a defined look of question and left, just like that.

You pushed the thought aside, concentrating on the trip that you wanted to plan to the beautiful country of Japan.

_____

Hmm, i don't know.

Please do leave feedback, it means alot.