Anger at the world- the long walk of emptiness

I've retreated into the tower, I've been here almost 2 days now. Raven has been taking her time getting back to the camp, must be hard carrying around all that guilt. I'm drowning my sorrows, sat at the bar with Cayde, he told me of what has transpired. Vernals dead. Raven used her to save her own damn skin!

Ikora: "Warlock... You alright?"

"No Ikora, I'm not. I'm left alone again, my wife is dead! My adopted mother was the one who got her killed! There's no one who can help me!"

Ikora: "I know. We'll always be here for you my friend."

Cayde: "hell yea, always here if you need to talk or y'know, kill some vex and vent your aggression."

"Thanks guys. I should probably get back to my world."

Cayde: "there's a bottle of whiskey waiting for you buddy. One of my personal favourites."

"Thanks man. I'll see you all soon I'm sure."
*****
No ones POV
As Y/N fazed our of the room, returning to his own plain of existence, Ikora spoke

Ikora: "what that man is about to go through... I'm sure he will pull through in the end. But this is something he must do on his own. Cayde, you are not to speak with him for the rest of this month alright?"

Cayde: "what? Why not?"

Ikora: "because he is about to meet his true family once again... and I feel he will not need us interfering."
*****
Raven retuned through her portal, the tribe quickly gathered around their leader to hear the news.

Bandit: "Raven, what happened? Where's Vernal?"

Ravens: "she's... she sacrificed herself for the cause"

Bandit 2: "she's dead? No..."

Raven: "she died a hero, she went down fighting"

*BANG* *BANG-BANG-BANG*
The echo of gunshots from behind the Group caused them all to turn... to see Y/N, head down in defeat with sunshot raised in the air, now smoking slightly and in the other hand, an almost empty bottle of whiskey
***
Y/N's POV

"why don't you tell them the truth Raven... TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID!"

Raven: "son..."

I shook my head as I looked at her in disgust, trying desperately to hold back my tears
"Don't. Just don't."

I stagger forwards to address the crowd

"What Ravens not telling you is she used Vernal, MY WIFE as a decoy! You promised me she'd be safe Raven! You didn't even have the guts to bring her body back. You're as bad as the Schnees."

Raven: "son you're drunk. Please, just let me expla-"

"- I AM NOT YOUR SON! You've lost that right! Just like I lost my wife and child!"

Murmurs from the crowd grew louder

"It was going to be a secret until we were sure. Vernal was pregnant everybody and the only other person that knew was you. You knew didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU?!"

Raven: "..."

"Your silence is proof enough."
I turn around and begin to stagger away, swaying slightly

Raven: "Y/N wait! Please don't go"

"So long... Raven."
*****
I stumbled drunkenly out of the camp, not knowing what to do. I knew I was now alone. No family, no friends. Just a lone bandit who hates his adopted mother for what she's done, and hates his real family for what they did to me all theses years ago.

As I continue through the forest, not really paying attention to my surroundings, I hear something to my right. No, me left. No behind me. I'm surrounded aren't I?

???: "alright bandit, hands in the air, now!"
7 heavily armed men emerge from the bushes around me... I'm trapped, the leader seems familiar, OH! That's-

Y/N: "general ironwood, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Ironwood: "I'm here to take you in, you're a dangerous criminal bandit, who must be brought to justice."

Y/N: "right... look this isn't the best time for me. I'm actually really drunk still, and I'm about 10 seconds away from killing someone, and I've never done that before. So I suggest you all leave me alone, before I show you just how dangerous I can be!"

They're not backing down. I activate my semblance and the dawnblade forms in my hand
"Last chance Ironwood, leave or you'll regret it."

Ironwood: "get him."

I just sigh and wait for the first atlas agent to rush me, I stick my foot out and he falls to the ground tripping up the second. I fly up in the air and start showering down the dawnblade fire streaks at them from above. One agent jumps at me from a tree I just dodge lazily out of the way and fly down striking at the agents non vital areas to incapacitate them.
"Now *pant* leave...*pant* me alo-" I'm hit on the head from behind and black out