The prince in a ruined school- this ends now!

*timeskip- 8 hours later. Y/n's POV*

We've spent the time preparing defences and setting up sniper spots across the campus. Ikora is overlooking the ruins of the school through powerful binoculars.

"How's it look down there?"

Ikora: "dregs patrolling the outsides with vandals defending the entry points of the main building. I'm guessing Uldren's in there."

"If it were anyone else I'd say it was a cleverly placed diversion, but Uldren doesn't do diversions, he's in there alright. You seen any openings?"

Zavala: "several entry points on the roof. Unsure how we're going to get up there though."

"Moms semblance of glyphs can get herself, Vernal and dad in. The rest of you need to take care of the sentries, once they're down, the real fight starts with and Uldren will chuck everything he has at us, which is when we corner him."

Qrow: "sweet and simple."

Winter: "aww, don't sell yourself short honey, you're not that simple."
*Mom smiles at dad*

"Huh, so that's where my sarcasm comes from."

Zavala: "alright people focus. We go on your mark guardian."

"Well then, let's do this!"

*short timeskip*

*whispering* "Ok you three stay up here in the rafters, I'm going to have a word with him. Ikora, Zavala, you have a green light to engage. Repeat you have a go for mission launch."

Sniper shots suddenly ring out across the campus from outside as the guards indoors begin to look around worried.

Uldren: "were under attack! Send out reinforcements now!"

After several moments we watch what looks like hundreds of fallen forces emerge from the large pit in the centre of the room. The sounds of battle swell outside, and Uldren is left standing on the top of the stairway with only a few guards around him. I stand up and turn towards Vernal who gives me a smile and a wink. I give her a quick salute and allow gravity to take my body for a second before dropping down using my dawnblade wings to glide down to the centre of the room.

"Good evening scumbag."

Uldren: "well, well well. It seems somebody has a death wish. What's wrong? Couldn't live with the defeat of being a failure? Or did you run out of people to take the fall for your incompetence as a guardian?"

"That's enough Uldren. You've no where else to run. No one else will suffer by your hand. I'm about to cut your reign short."

Uldren: "one lone guardian against an entire army of fallen? You haven't a chance."

"Your sister didn't think so."

Uldren: "don't you dare talk about my sister!"

"Mara Sov asked for my help specifically when the house of wolves reared their head! And when Oryx attacked the system she asked for my assistance! Why do you have such a problem with me when Mara-"

Uldren: "-ENOUGH!!! You're right... she believed you were resourceful. And that was her downfall! She died because of you! If you hadn't of killed Crota, then Oryx would never have attacked! You killed her!"