Interrorgation- a new soldier emerges

They say life is a circle, you start in the same position you end in. Well let's see, I have no one left who loves me, Im trapped in a cold dark room and I'm chained to the chair. Yeah... pretty much the same place. I've tried to contact the tower but Ikora says 'this must happen' the hell does that mean anyway?!

The interrogation room was just like ones in the movies, only one central light hovering above a steel table. On one side sat me in a chair restrained and unable to move. The other seat was empty for the moment, I still had my armour on and my helmet, and I can see my weapons on the table in front of me. That's when I heard someone coming closer. As the door began to open I pretended to still be unconscious and slumped my head to the side.

???: "you can cut the act bandit."

"Aww, I was having fun"
Then it hit me... I- I know that voice!

"Winter?"

Winter: "you know my name. And you are?"

"Hehehe. Take off my helmet."

Winter: "what?"

"Take off my helmet. Look me in the eye and ask me who I am."

She narrowed her eyes confused by my demand. She placed her pad on the table and walked towards me, pulling off my helmet and placed it on the table then looked at me again. I could see her looking into my eyes, trying desperately to piece things together

Winter: "do I know you?"

"I'm hurt that you'd even have to ask. Ok, granted it's been almost 12 years. How to make you remember... OH! Look at my neck, that should be all the evidence you'll need... mom"
I smirked and tilted my head to show the initials WS scarred onto my flesh

Winter: "Cobalt? Is- is it really you?"

"Surprise! I'd say untie me so we can hug but I'm still a 'dangerous criminal bandit who must be brought to justice' as Ironwood put it, and I don't want you to get in trouble. So-" as I was saying this, she had removed the bonds which secured me in place. She knelt beside me and held the side of my face gently

Winter: "oh my baby boy. Where have you been?"

"With Raven."

Winter: "your aunt?"

"...say what •_•?"

Winter: "your father, his name is Qrow Branwen, Ravens brother. I thought you knew."

"No, I never met him... Speaking of family. I need to know. All those years I was down there, being tortured over and over again. Where were you?"

Winter hangs her head as she speaks
Winter: "they told me you had died when you were 3, I was on a mission. I believed them, I was so sure I had lost you. We were heartbroken. Your father, he's never really come to terms with it. Then I saw you that night, one look into your eyes was all I needed, to know it was you, you have your fathers eyes. I quickly pieced everything together and realised what had happened, so I had to get you to safety. When I got back to the warehouse, you were gone."

"If it helps, she was good to me. Treated me well, taught me how to fight"

Winter: "*giggle* I'm well aware of your fighting skill son, 6 of my best men in the infirmary. They're all fine, no fatal blows. I'm guessing that was intentional."

"Yeah, I never approved of killing. The only thing Raven didn't teach me."

Winter: "So why did you leave them? The tribe I mean."

I hang my head, reaching behind my neck I unhook the clasp of my necklace and pull out the ring hanging on the necklace
"...she killed her."

Winter: "what? Who did she kill sweetie?"