Next steps- to catch a scumbag

I emerge through the portal, the usual scenes of the tower greet me as guardians dance with one another, and Zavala is speaking with a strike team. I walk towards him, my head hung low as I carry Cayde's body towards him. Audible gasps from the guardians, hunters lower their hoods and bow in respect for their fallen vanguard leader.

"Zavala."

Zavala: "no... Cayde."

"I tried my best, but my best just wasn't enough."

Zavala: "what happened?"

"Uldren Sov."

Murmurs from the crowd grow as I speak the name of the cruel coward. I place Cayde down on a stretcher as two hunters carry him away.

Hunter 1: "then we take our fight to him!"

Cheers of determination as we are all bound by a single thought: 'Uldren must pay'
Ikora and Amanda Holiday run in as the lifeless body of the prankster Cayde is taken to his quarters. Amanda is visibly shocked, trying desperately to hold back tears, Ikora wraps her arm around her comfortingly

Ikora: "guardian... you tried your best."

"Yeah well clearly my best wasn't enough. I AM SICK AND TIERD OF LOSING PEOPLE!"

Amanda: "guardian. Look at me. Look. At. Me."
I raise my head to Amanda, tears streaming down her face

Amanda: "do you think Cayde would want you acting like this? Huh? He'd not want tears, he'd want revelry, drinks, and most importantly laughter. We must all honour Cayde's memory tonight with a celebration of his life. He touched each and everyone of our hearts not just the hunters"

Ikora: "I think you're right, he'd like that. Come on, lets spread the word. Everyone is to meet in the hangar tonight, we'll say farewell to him there."

"Yeah... ok."

*timeskip*
I'm stood at Zavala's preferred spot, looking towards the traveller. Leaning on the rail as I stew in my own silence.

"Traveller. I may have only one life to give, no ghost to call my own... but I have lost more than I should, I have survived when better people than I have died. Why is that? I have toppled gods in your name, I have destroyed the darkness wherever it can be found so that you stay safe, but I can never stop the ones closest to me from coming to harm. *sigh* if you can hear me then please... show me what to do because right now... I'm lost."

???: "lost huh?"

I turn around to see a ghost, a guardian's companion, well for most guardians anyway

"Hey, you scared me there buddy. Shouldn't you be with everyone else, at Cayde's remembrance party?"

Ghost: "I have my reasons same as you. Sometimes being alone helps me think."

"Yeah, I can understand that. Anyway what are you dong here?"

Ghost: "answering the question you asked."

"You mean... you're the travellers answer to me?"

Ghost: "well the traveller itself can feel your anger at Uldren, and there's nothing that will stop you from vengeance. So, you're going to need help. What do you say guardian?"

"...hell yeah."

Ghost: "alright then, what's our first move?"

"Uldren is still on my world. Remnant's pretty big so he's gonna be difficult to track down, so the answer is simple: we need to talk to some murderous bandits to catch a murderous bandit."

Ghost: "I'm tapped in to your thoughts and memories right not... please tell me you're not going to do what I think you are."

"Afraid so... we need to speak to my aunt. Raven."