06

[haechan]

"haechan!" jaemin yelled as he and the other two broke into my apartment. i shuddered at his voice and turned around, only to be engulfed in jaemin's big hug.

"jaemin, i know you love me, but im suffocating here"

jaemin being embarrassed, quickly let go but still has his cheeky smile plastered on his face.

jeno and renjun both fistbumped me as we gathered in for a quick hug. ive got to know them when they attended the same dance academy as me almost ten years ago. its been long since we last hung out like this. after i finished packing all my books, the four of us went out for a movie and food

[siyeon]

"what did jeno say again?" i asked sooyoung while munching on my bread. "he said they had some things to do so told us to go first" she replied. soon, we reached school, but there was still no sight of the guys. we decided to head to class first as lessons were soon about to start.

at the last minute, the guys walked in. i told jaemin, "you're late" jaemin replied, "well, we had to bring a new student to the teachers' office"

raena turned around immediately, "new student? is it a guy?" jaemin laughed as he pointed to the door, "see for yourself"

as if on cue, our homeroom teacher walked into class, with a guy following behind. i squinted my eyes, and was shocked to see who was in front of me.

huh?

"hello everyone, my name is lee haechan. nice to meet you all" the new guy introduced as he smiled.

haechan? the haechan from tinder? the haechan who sucked in bio?

[haechan]

as i stepped into the school gates, i knew this would be a new environment, new place, and new life where i would spend four years at. upon reaching, the guys brought me to the principal's office. i needed to sort out some administrative stuffs and as soon as i was done, i was led to my homeroom teacher desk, where he then brought me to the classroom.

i took in a deep breath before following behind mr park into my new classroom. "this is it, new school, new classmates, new life, lee haechan, you can do it" i told myself firmly as i walked to the front of the classroom. i kept my head low all the time until mr park instructed me to introduce myself. i lifted up my head and for the first time, i met my new classmates. while introducing, i scanned the classroom. i saw renjun, jeno, jaemin, ... and siyeon?

siyeon? the kim siyeon?

i was taken aback by the sudden sight and realised she was also staring at me, surprised. she then gave me a small smile, which i returned too.

i wasnt prepared to meet siyeon so soon, will she remember me?

a/n edited.