16

[siyeon]

the three of us were picking out snacks and drinks before settling down at a table. 'siyeon, i think both haechan and jeno likes you' sooyoung commented as she took a sip of her strawberry milk. i looked at her with a 'nah uh' face and retorted, 'hah, as if. haechan has eunbi doesnt he?' raena then said between munches, 'havent you ever see the face of haechan when eunbi comes to him? haechan liking her? more like he has no other choice'

'what about you siyeon? do you have an eye for anyone at the moment?' raena continued to ask. i paused for a moment as i recalled jeno asking me the exact question a few weeks back. 'nope, i dont think so, what about you two?' i asked back, with a hint of playfulness hidden in my voice.

'i find the basketball senior really hot. jaehyun wasnt it? jung jaehyun' sooyoung piped out. as she said it, i could see heart eyes forming on her face. i looked at raena and we both stiffled our laughs.

'raena? you and jaemin definitely have something going on dont you?' sooyoung teased after she finished gushing over jaehyun. raena's cheeks turned bright red upon sooyoung's words. i looked at raena in shock. i did not know about this at all. and to think we were best buds. raena then quickly defended herself, 'n-no! i dont like jaemin, not at all...' 'yeah right, your actions say otherwise' i mocked her.

the three of us continued to spend our evening in the convenience store, having a girls' talk. and we absolutely forgot about the fact that we were going to have our final paper the next day.

'ah finally, the smell and taste of freedom!' jeno shouted while stretching his arms. we just finished our last paper as we headed to the rooftop to have lunch.

upon returning back to the classroom, our homeroom teacher then announced the event that we have been waiting for. the school trip!

'as you all know, we will be going to busan for a short two days one night trip next weekend. i'll be passing around a packing list so do prepare all your items! alright, more details will be on the sheet of paper mark is going to hand around. any questions please direct them to me. class is dismissed' ms kim announced. the class all cheered as we gathered around and discussed about what we were going to do during the trip.

the day before the school trip, the gang decided to sleep over at raena's house before heading to school together the next day.

gangbang🤟🏻😌

doraemon:
aightie my parents are out already
yall can head here now

renjoons:
been waiting for this
hold up why is jaemin already here
and here i thought i would be the earliest

nahjaem:
hah sucker you cant reach
my level you peasant 🤭😎

sooyounq:
im gonna be late ahaha my dog wont let me go

renjoons:
more like you are busy packing all
your stuff last minute

jenoz:
me and siyeon will be late too
shes not opening her door nor
picking up her phone

doraemon:
oh?
you're picking her up?

nahjaem:
thats sweet

siyawns:
wassup im here
sorry fam i couldnt find my portable

with me and jeno being the last to reach, the rest were already sprawled on the floor, in literally every corner possible, with their chips while watching movies. we decided to pull an all-nighter as we spent the hours binging on snacks.

a/n: hii here is more like a filler chapter just want to show off their #ganggoals aha and dont worry i didnt forget about haechan he just isnt here because of eunbi yknow:')