22

[siyeon]

haechan

yeonie

yes hyuckie

lets go on a date tomorrow!

sure!! i would love to
where are we going?

you'll see tommorow <3
pick you up at 10

the following morning, i woke up earlier than usual. perhaps i was excited that i was going on a date with haechan. its been so long since we had one.

after i washed up, i had trouble picking out an outfit. in the end, i chose a white crop top with black jeans, matching it with my white sneakers.

at 10, i headed downstairs. there, i saw haechan, in the exact same colours as me. 'coincidence? i think not. we can now match!' he joked. he grabbed my hand and we left.

'are you still not going to tell me where we're going?' i whined as haechan led the way.

'you'll know soon' he chuckled.

--

'woah...' i exclaimed as the view in front of me unfolded. i couldnt believe my eyes as festive music played everywhere. i clung onto haechan's arm and jumped around in excitement. he grinned as he stared at me.

we were at the amusement park! man its been long since ive been to one. the last time, was it a whole six years ago? regardless of what, i was planning on enjoying the entire day with haechan.

we went on plenty rides, watched many shows, and ate various food. ive never felt this happy in ages. haechan followed me to whichever attraction i wanted to go to without complaining. i felt a little bad as i was dragging him around the entire day. in return, i asked, 'do you have anywhere you wanna go to?'

he pondered for awhile before answering, 'the ferris wheel!'

--

'next two, please board the cabin'

as haechan and i got onto the cabin, i swear it was as if there was a three year old living inside of me. i was excited, very excited to reach the top

with the cabin going up and up, soon we were at the top. i held haechan's hand and shook it, 'haechan! look at t-' as i turned my head towards him, his face was only a few centimetres away from mine. getting conscious of the distance between us, i stopped my sentence and looked down, with my cheeks turning a bright shade of red.

but haechan held my chin as he turned my face towards him. my eyes were lost, they didnt know where to go. hence i stared at haechan's face. from his eyes, to his nose, and to his lips... no why am i looking there?

'siyeon,' haechan called out.

i hummed in response as i snapped out of my thoughts.

'little did you know, for the past ten years, ive always liked you. i know i dont deserve to say this when i was the one who left you for a whole eight years, but i have never ever stopped liking you. i like you, maybe even more than before. im really sorry for bringing you so much grief and pain, but i promise to never be the reason for you to cry again. do you remember the necklace i gave you?' haechan confessed.

i blushed as i nodded and took out the necklace from my top.

'i have an exact same one too, and i too, am wearing it now. remember how i said the anchor was supposed to represent how we will never be apart because i will always stay rooted at this very spot, by your side? i want to continue to do so. forever, until i die. will you be my girlfriend?'

too overwhelmed with emotions, i nodded my head as i hugged him tight.

'i love you, lee haechan'

'and i love you too, kim siyeon'

with that, we removed ourselves from each other's embraces as we involved ourselves in a deep and passionate kiss.

little do you know haechan, ive loved you for the 10years too. i love you.

—完—

a/n: and thats it for 'little do you know'!! thank you for those who once supported or those who are still supporting. thank you for being on this super long journey with me and im really proud to be able to complete this book. please do love haechan and the entire nct too <33 as always dont forget to vote, comment, and share!!

p.s if it's possible do check out my other books in the future!

signing off,
drey <3