18

[siyeon]

after dinner, everyone helped wash up the plates and cleaned up the area. soon, night fell. the teachers urged us to quickly return to our specific hotel rooms. i was sharing a room with chaeyoung and eunbi, while jeno haechan and jisung were in another.

if being in the same group as eunbi for the whole day wasnt annoying enough, being in the same hotel room sleeping(!!!) with her was 100x worse. she complained about how there wasnt a single bed for her, as we had to share. she also took an eternity in the bathroom washing up. chaeyoung and i could only endure it by keeping our mouths shut.

after washing up, chaeyoung and i were just laying in bed surfing our phones while eunbi was busy on the phone with her friends in the other groups while putting on her face mask and starting a whole skincare routine. we couldnt be bothered by how she was acting, furthermore, its just for one day.

'aah!' i shrieked as i fell onto something. looking down, i saw the green tea bottle spilled onto the carpeted ground. unknowingly, i tripped onto eunbi's drink while getting my portable from my carrier. i mean, was it even there in the first place? eunbi widened her eyes in horror as she pointed at me, accusingly. 'you! it was my limited edition green tea i got as a gift from my cousin in japan! and it costed so much! what are you going to do!?' she yelled into my face so aggressively i swore i could feel her spit against my skin.

'chill, its just green tea isnt it?' i asked, a hint of apologetic laced in my voice.

'just green tea? this limited green tea can help clear my skin and enhance health! and now its gone! get me food now! i dont care!' she screamed.

wow, so now not am i only sharing a room with her, but i am also her mfkin servant?? i looked at chaeyoung as she tried to calm eunbi down, 'hey calm down i believe-' 'no you calm down and sit your ass this aint got anything to do with you!' she snapped back.

ugh, i rolled my eyes as i grabbed my phone and purse and headed out of the room. 'do you want me to go with you?' chaeyoung grabbed my wrist as i was about to head out. i shook my head and gave her a little smile, 'its fine, but you shouldnt be staying in the same room as her alone, her stupidity will infect you if you do' she laughed as she nodded and waved to me.

nice trouble you got yourself into, siyeon.

[eunbi]

'just green tea? this limited green tea can help clear my skin and enhance health! and now its gone! get me food now! i dont care!' i screamed at siyeon.

even i myself found it ridiculous, but i had to come up with a outrageous plan to get siyeon out of the hotel. hence i placed the green tea i bought from the vending machine

after seeing the door close behind chaeyoung who went for a short breather, i dialed a number almost immediately

'hey?'

'yeah, do i go now?'

'hm, yup. she's heading to the 7-11 opposite the hotel and wearing a grey sweatshirt with black shorts'

'okay, remember what you promised me'

and the receiver hung up.

[siyeon]

ugh eunbi... i must have done something incredibly wrong in my past life to come across someone like her. its 1130pm at night and im at the convenience store just to get food for eunbi. stupid green tea, why did you have to be there for me to trip over it?

i was busy picking out snacks for eunbi, and obviously for myself too. just then, i heard a 'ting' from my pocket. i got out my phone and saw a text from haechan

haechan

siyeon?
are you awake?

hm hey
yeah i am

nice
i have something to tell you
could you meet me?

uhh
im at the 7-11 opposite now though

can we meet at the lobby of the hotel?
i'll wait for you there

okay
see you
read 11:41pm

[haechan]

i clutched my chest as i tried to calm down. i just asked siyeon to meet me so i can confess to her. rejected or not is another matter. i just wanted her to remember me. remember the me from 10years ago.

looking opposite of the hotel, i could see siyeon in her oversized sweatshirt standing in front of 7-11. how i wish i could cuddle her. i waved to siyeon and she waved back. she started walking across the road towards me, and that was when.

a loud screech could be heard.

'SIYEON!'

a/n: cliffhanger 🥺🥺