07

"haechan, sit next to chaemi" mr park instructed as haechan walked towards his new seat. it was not far away from me, just two seats away.

upon seeing his friends, he fist-bumped with them, not forgetting to send me a small smile before walking towards his seat.

soon it was recess, the guys all went to haechan's seat and brought him to us. jaemin introduced, "so haechan, this is sooyoung, raena and siyeon!" jaemin introduced. i gave haechan a small wave and in which he returned back. "woah woah, you guys know each other?" jeno asked. we nodded as haechan and i then started explaining how we met...

[haechan]

"lets show haechan around the school!" renjun chimed. i nodded my head as we headed off in the other direction.

they brought me to different parts of the school, the library, the classrooms, the dance room, and also the rooftop.

they told me the rooftop was where they would hang out every recess. i nodded to show that i was listening before we headed to the canteen for lunch.

we sat at a corner near the back of the canteen, where there were not a lot of people. as the girls went to get our lunches, jeno sat closer to me and asked, "siyeon, is she that friend you left ten years ago??" i looked shocked upon his words, then i recalled telling the gang about siyeon in the past.

i nodded quietly as i looked around. jaemin then questioned, "oh, so she's the one, your first love" i bit my lips as i nodded my head yet again, without any words. the gang ooh-ed and ahh-ed before jeno asked, "does she know?"

everybody seemed particularly excited about this question as they all sat up, expecting for an answer. i looked around before saying, "no" i looked really solemn as i said all those, "but please dont tell her yet, it isnt the right time..."

the gang nodded their head and just in time, the girls got back with lunches on their trays. "lets dig in!"

a/n edited.