09

[siyeon]

unknown

unknown:
is this kim siyeon?

siyeon:
this is?

unknown:
im eunbi, kang eunbi from
the class next to yours

siyeon:
ah i see

you changed 'unknown's name
to 'kang eunbi'

siyeon:
why did you text me for?

eunbi:
i was just wondering if you could
grab lunch together today i
want to befriend you if its possible haha

siyeon:
sure! i dont mind
text me the details when you
have decided, see you later!

siyeon went offline

"who's that?" haechan asked me, peeping from the side. "eunbi from class 2-3," i replied, "she wants to meet me after school"

"why would she ask you out when both of you barely talk?" jaemin asked from behind, popping up in the middle of the conversation. i shrugged, "she wanted to be friends i guess"

'ring ring...' the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. after bidding goodbyes to my classmates, i headed off to the café eunbi wanted me to meet her at. 'do you want me to follow you?' haechan asked before i left. i shook my head as i shot him a reassuring smile, "im going to be fine"

upon stepping into café, i scanned my eyes around the store and spotted eunbi at a corner on her phone. eunbi saw me walking towards her as she stood up and greeted me.

'what would you like to have?' eunbi asked me. 'a cup of caramel frappe will do, thanks!' i replied promptly.

'hi–"

'sorry for being so abrupt but'

'h-huh'

'stay away from haechan'

'sorry?'

'i want you to leave haechan alone, stay away from him, don't talk to him, basically just disappear from his life' eunbi warned while twirling her hair with her fingers. i could not comprehend what eunbi had just said as i merely stared blankly at her.

'what?' i asked stupidly, earning a glare from eunbi. 'i've made myself clear and im sure you understand. if you dont do as i asked, then your friends...' she replied nonchantly, standing up from her seat. before i could speak another word, she left the store.

after being left at the café dumbfounded, i went home immediately. i didnt even bother turning on my phone to check for messages. i still cannot believe what eunbi had said.

im supposed to leave haechan? disappear from his life? if not she will harm my friends?

laying down in bed, i tossed and turned, but i couldnt seem to fall asleep. i was staring  blankly at the white ceiling, unsure of what to do. clenching my teeth, i made a decision.

i checked my phone, and received many missed calls and text messages from the gang, but mainly haechan.

haechan👶🏻✊🏻🍼

siyeon
siyeon?
helllloooo
where are you
are you there??
did anything happen??

um haechan?
i think it would be better if we stop talking...
i mean there's honestly no point in hanging around with people like me you deserve better.
im so sorry. 
goodbye.

are you siyeon?
why are you like this all of a sudden?
what happened?
the siyeon i know doesnt use full stops
siyeon?

you have blocked 'haechan'
undo?
yes | no

࿐♡

edited.