17

[haechan]

it was finally the day of the long-awaited school trip. during this trip, i was planning on confessing to siyeon. i know, we've drifted during the period of time we rarely talk or hang out, but, that is not going to stop me from confessing to my 10year long crush.

but there was one major issue, and that is eunbi. the sad thing is, our class and eunbi's class will be combined throughout this trip. i dont know if this was my fate to be with her, or she actually bribed the school to assign our classes together.

i hope, really hope things doesnt go wrong.

[siyeon]

'im going to assign you into groups of 5-6, so please stick to your groups throughout these 2 days. absolutely no changing of groups without my consent' ms kim said loudly over a speaker.

the entire cohort were currently gathered in front of the train station. everyone was piped up for this trip as excitement could be seen from each and everyone's faces. raena, sooyoung, jeno, jaemin, renjun and i were all praying really hard for us to be in the same group. but heavens decided to not let us be.

'group 3, haechan, eunbi, jisung, jeno, siyeon and chaeyoung'

i couldnt believe my luck. even though i had jeno with me, but the fact that i am with haechan, and eunbi?? despicable. i took a quick glance at haechan and saw him staring at me. eunbi, as usual, was clutching onto his arm. i could over hear her exclaiming, 'haechannie oppa! i cant believe this, we are truly destined for each other!' i swore my ears bled, truly destined? oppa? ha.

raena and sooyoung, who ended up in another group with jaemin, renjun and two other classmates, walked to me and patted on my back. 'its fine, you have jeno, and jisung and chaeyoung seems like good people too!' i nodded as i tried to think positive. instead of trouble, i just wanted to have fun.

on the train to busan (a/n. omg this was unintended but ay) , i sat next to jeno. as usual, eunbi and haechan were a set. it wasnt even surprising anymore. halfway through the journey, i felt sleepy. probably due to the fact that we pulled an all-nighter the previous night. unknowingly, i plopped my head on jeno's shoulder as i drifted away to dreamland.

throughout the day filled with activities, i became closer with chaeyoung and jisung. like what raena and sooyoung said, they were nice and cool people. im glad i got to know them.

during dinner, we had barbeque. haechan and jeno were the ones in charge of grilling the skewers. i was talking to chaeyoung when jeno walked up to us and passed us a sausage skewer. i looked at him and smiled as i gave him a quick thanks. he returned with his eye-smile and walked back to the grill.

[haechan]

i was about to head to siyeon to give her the tteokbokki i made but jeno beat me to it. i stared as i watched jeno gave it to her in which she smiled. ah. the smile i loved so much, but it wasnt for me. as i was buried in my thoughts, someone came up to me and opened her mouth. eunbi. 'feed me!' she whined. i swore i could have rolled my eyes a whole 180degrees backwards. but being the nice guy i am, i fed her unwillingly. after getting what she wanted, she skipped away happily to another group.

'ha, you're her baby boy arent you?' jeno remarked. i shot him a look as i replied, 'fuck off man' jeno chuckled as he went back to grilling more meat.

knowing i shouldnt be asking, i still asked anyways.

'hey jeno,'

'hm?'

'do you like siyeon?'

jeno paused his movements as he shuffled his feet. 'yeah i do, i confessed to her too'

i widened my eyes in shock as i looked at jeno. 'yah, you did? you got a head start? and here i thought i would be the first one to do it during this trip...'

'yeah, but i got rejected. she said she doesnt have interest in anyone. and whats this? you're going to confess? during the trip?' he asked while flipping over the grilled meat.

i nodded, 'even if i get rejected, i am still going to give it a try. i plan on helping her regain her locked memories too'

'i wont wish you luck, but i hope what you plan doesnt fail' jeno said with a smile before walking to jisung with the plate of meat.

i chuckled as i shouted to him, 'thanks jeno!'

a/n: im publishing so much now since idh writers block anym aha but i want to quickly put an end to this book ^^