Chapter 1

You were currently heading to Mexico. You were just in the mood to go back to see all the wonderful sights there.

You finally made it to the border. You usually just find your own way to some places and wandered off from there but this time you stopped at a boat stop.

You got off your boat and took a look around before walking into the towns.

There were many things to see this time. There was a mariachi band playing and wonderful folks dancing to the beat.

You smiled and continued walking until you bumbed into a man. The both of you fell on the floor.

"Sorry"You said as you got up. You looked down at him and the both of you looked at each other for a pure five seconds before yelling.

"Donald!?"You smiled and helped him up

"Wait..(y/n)!? Is it really you?!"Donald smiled and hugged you

You two had known each other for at least 3 or 4 years now. The both of you have a passion for sailing which made you two friends.

"What are you doing here?"Donald asked with a smile

"I just wanted to see Mexico again"you smiled "What about you?"

"I came here to see some old friends"He answers."You can come and meet them if you want"He offered.

You nodded"Merci,Thank you for the offer." you wrapped your arm around his"Well lets to go your destination!"You smiled

Donald did a small laugh and started walking with you.

The two of you ended up walking into a bar. You weren't a big fan of drinking but you didn't mind the location.

Donald finally spotted his friends and had the most cheerful smile on his face. "Jose!Panchito!"Donald waved.

The two men looked behind and looked at him. Within five seconds they tackled Donald with a hug and laughed.

"Amigo! It is very nice to see you again!"The red haired man smiled

"I have missed you Donal" A well dressed man says as he shakes Donald's hand.

The two males then notice you.

"Who have you brought here amigo?"Panchito asked.

"This is my friend" Donald smiled

"Hello senorita. My name is Panchito Romero Miguel Junípero Francisco Quintero González. I also go by just Panchito or Panchi" He smiles as he shakes your hand

"And my name is Jose Carioca"Jose grabbed your hand but instead of shaking it, he kissed it.

( like the gentlemen he is👌)

You blushed lightly and smiled"Bonjour! Very nice to meet the both of you. My name is (y/n) (l/n)"

Donald smiled "So what plans do you have for us Panchi?"

"Well amigo, we can go sight exploring or get a bit wild" He smiled

"What do you mean by that second part?" Jose asked

"Go see wrestlers and bull fighters and maybe even get in a bit of trouble"

"Sight seeing it is then"Donald quickly said.

You all nodded your heads in agreement.

"Exactly what will we be seeing?" You asked

"Well senorita, we'll just let fate decide on that"He smiled and started to walk.

You shrugged and started to walk as well with the others.

The four of you walked around in small shops. At some point Donald almost dropped a small glass dog, but you were able to catch it from falling onto the ground.

"You should really be careful next time" You gave Donald a warm smile as you gently placed the glass dog into his hands.

Donald blushed a tiny bit then sighed as he put the glass dog back on the counter.

"(Y/n)" Panchito whispered from a couple of feet

You turned around to see him smiling all goofly. You walked to him with small smile"Yes?"

Panchito grabbed your hand and lead you towards this counter "Donald told me that you loved the see so I thought you'd like to see this"

You looked at the counter to see small little glass fishes and boats. You smiled brightly "Awww their so tiny"

Jose and Donald walled to you and Panchito and smiled

"I see you two have their eyes caught to something"Jose smiled

Panchito looked up at them"Oh hello amigos! Did you two find anything?" He asked

"Not really but are you guys hungry? Because I am" Donald rubbed his stomach a bit.

"Well honestly me too, I haven't eaten anything all day" You said.

"I know a really good place to eat"Panchito said."Don't worry it's not that far"

The four of you started walking to the place.

While walking, you noticed that the day was soon starting to go dark. But ignored it and decided to make conversation.

"Jose you haven't told me where your from"You said and looked at him.

He looked back and did a small laugh"Really?How can I forget! I'm from Rio de Janeiro"He smiled

"I've been there once. It truly is a beautiful place..By the way I'm from Paris France"You smiled

"Beautiful place full of beautiful women like you"Jose smiled at you.

You blushed a tiny bit and made a giggle"Your quite the charmer" You lightly pushed him.

You and Jose laughed a tiny bit before Panchito spoke.

"We are here!"Panchito smiled.

It's was a small outside restaurant. There was freshly made food being served and seats that lead you to see the perfect view of Mexico.

Minutes later you guys ordered your food and sat down at a table where you can see the mountain sunset.

While you ate your food you couldn't help but stop and look at the sunset.

You weren't the only one for the three other males looked with you.

"It's so beautiful.."She smiled warmly.

"One of the best I've seen yet.."Donald smiled

"Sorry to interrupt but (y/n), are were are you staying tonight?"Jose asked.

"I plan on staying on my boat as always."You answered.

"Oh well, you can sleep in my home for tonight chica"Panchito said.

"You don't have to do that for me"You said"I don't want to be a bother"

"Don't worry toots, Jose and I always stay in his home every time we visit Mexico" Donald said.

"Well..Okay, I just need to get some things before I sleep in your home."You said

"Yay! Maybe we can have a small movie night too!"Panchito says

"That sounds fun"You smiled.

"It's starting to get late (y/n), we should start heading towards your boat before it gets too late"Donald said. Jose nodded with Donald.

"Well let's start walking" you smiled and got up with the others.

------------

Woo! Okay so this was like
was hard lol