Halloween

This is Halloween filler bc why not.
I gotta feed y'all something while I write these chapters

---------

To your surprise you were invited to the Halloween event. You were going to be working with the three caballeros which wasn't a surprise because it made the most amount of sense to pair you four up, due to you not knowing anyone else except for them.

Everyone who was part of this had to check in and help prepare everything for the next few weeks. Panchito promised he'd help you through these weeks which you were very thankful for.

Couple of days have passed and you and the caballeros were assigned to check out the Haunted Mansion.

"Wait is it actually haunted or is it just filled with stuff?"You asked

Mickey thought for a second and looked at you "Honestly we can't tell"

"What's that supposed to mean??"

"There have been instances of objects moving and voices being heard."he answered

"There's a good amount of people who say it's just the technology we have in there and the others actually believe it's haunted" Jose added. "I for one believe that house is haunted and I think Donald and Panchito agree as well."

Donald and Panchito nodded. "But Don't worry (y/n), we'll watch out for any ghosts"

"Thank but there's really no need. I'll believe it's haunted when I see it something happen"You say

"Well good luck to you four!"Mickey waved as he walked away.

*Time skip*

"Here we go"You opened the doors and the first thing you noticed was a old painting of a couple and their son.

"Did people ever live here or are these paintings just props" You turned around and looked at them.

"We actually don't know" Donald nervously laughed.

"We must get organizing, we'll worry about whether or not there's actually a ghost or not"Jose said. He was obviously trying to keep his mind off of this and desperately wanted to change the subject.

Just for Jose and the two other males you put your curiosity aside and actually do the task you guys were assigned to do.

Two hours had already passed and you four weren't even close to finishing. Every few minutes the rumors kept coming to life. You'd put a box in one spot and it'll move to another. You were annoyed and spooked to say the least. Not to mention everytime Donald was about to go bonkers something would drop or move towards Donald and he'd shut up quickly.

"Okay I'm going upstairs, who wants to come with?"

Donald hesitantly agreed to go with you.

You two walked upstairs and stopped to analyze the hall. "I'm going to be real honest with you. I'm starting to believe there's actually a ghost here"You say. "Finally"Donald sighed.

You started to walk once more. You saw a object on the ground and decided to pick up, which was a mistake. Once you were one foot away from the object the wall completely shifted and took you to the other side of the wall, alone.

"(Y/N)!!" Donald screamed.

Jose and Panchito quickly ran upstairs to see Donald trying to break the wall down.