Chapter 9

Lol sorry for not updating in like a thousand years

Art belongs to @/ disneyfairies on Tumblr

EDIT: Ayyyyyyy! Ya girl finally updated lol I know this chapter is pretty short but at least I did something
--------

You were getting ready to visit Donald and Scrooge. This morning you promised Donald to take him to your favorite restaurant on his last day here. Today was finally you chance to take him eating at this place. After years of talking about this restaurant you finally have someone to relate to on this..

You wore your usual clothes and walked down the stairs quickly.

You zoomed to the door but then remembered one last thing.

"I'll see you later Dad! I'm taking Donald to that one restaurant!"

He gave you a thumbs up and then went back to drinking coffee.

The hotel Donald was in was not far from your home so decided to be cheap and just walk over there.

Meanwhile

Donald was getting ready for your guy's hang out. Unfortunately he woke up later than he wanted to and was in a hurry.

Scrooge sighed as he heard his nephew ramble on about how you'd be there in any minute now.

"Donald!" Scrooge knocked Donald back to reality. "You were to busy worrying that you didn't even realize you were ready. Now go on!"Scrooge lead him to the door. "Have fun with (y/n)" He shut the door and sighed of relief.

Donald blinked and basically ran to the elevator. As soon as the doors opened again he ran outside to see you.

"You woke up late huh?"You laughed a little. Donald sighed and nodded.

"Yeah."

"Come on let's just go" You called up a taxi and the two of you went to the restaurant.

Time skip

You guys were finally sitting down and just waiting for your orders to come.

"So Donald.."

"Yes?"

"I never got to ask how the triplets are." You smiled. Yes, you found out how they dealt with the Della situation but you never got to find out what they have been up to now that they live with Scrooge.

"The boys are good" He took a sip of his drink. "The three definitely have unique personalities."

"What kind??" You've only seen the boys twice but they were so young at the time. You can only imagine how they are now. You did make a couple of guesses when you saw them but who knows if those guesses came to life.

"Your guess on Huey was right" Donald laughed a bit. You made a small gasp "Really?!" You were surprised by both the fact that your guess was right and that Donald straight up remembered what you said like 9 years ago.

"Yep, Huey is extremely organized and smart. He's currently trying to become a Senior Woodchuck" He smiled. "Dewey definitely took most of Della's side. He's very bold and out going. He just stands out you know."

You nodded. "What about Louie?"

"Louie definitely has the smarts to trick just about anyone" He started to remember those times where Louie quick thinking has both got the family in danger and saved them. "He's been trying to convince Scrooge to fund his company."

"Company??" You tried not to laugh.

"Yeah its called Louie Inc." He smiled at your reaction.

The waiter then interrupted the conversation, "Here is your order, I hope you enjoy"The waiter smiled and then walked away.

The both of you said your thanks and started to eat.

"You were not lying when you said the food was good."Donald said between his bites.

"Of course I wasn't. I would never lie about my favorite place to eat".

Midway through eating you realized something

"I have not texted Panchito or Jose anything today" You nervously laughed.

"Yeah me too actually" You reminded him.

"Well.."You pulled out your phone and pointed the camera at Donald.

"Say cheese"You still took the picture before he could even get ready and looked at the picture.

"You actually look very nice for being caught off guard."You giggled .

"Really??" Donald thank god for that

"Oui"You nodded and showed him the picture.

"Man.."Donald laughed bashfully. He never really did have much confidence in his appearance so hearing you say he actually looked good in a caught off picture of him.

You smiled and sent the picture to the groupchat.

Another time skip
I know

"That was actually really good"Donald admitted.

"But still not as good as a good American Burger huh?" You smirked at him.

He laughed and nodded "Yep"

He looked at you "I did feel like I was worth a few bucks in there though"

"Donald your worth millions"You tell him.

"If you say so"

"Well until again Donald"You say stopping in front of your home. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you to the hotel??"

"Don't worry I can handle it plus didn't you say it was close here??"

"Well yes.. I suppose you got me there."You sighed. "Well until again Donald"

"Until again." The both of you hugged each other dearly. You melted into his arms until you realized it was time to let go. You kissed his cheek and smiled. The kiss caused Donald to blush a bit as well as you did.

"Au revoir." You waved.

"Good-bye" Donald waved and started walking to hotel.

He gently touched the cheek you had kissed and blushed.

"Was that just a cultural kiss or something else..." He quietly questioned himself.

--------------

Just wanted to clarify about the ending lol

In French culture a person greets with a kiss on a cheek (also in most latin cultures too) I know its greeting and this chapter their saying goodbye but some french people do also say goodbye by kissing

But y'all decide whether or not that kiss meant anything here ;)