Chapter 5

I really like the picture skksk credit to @/ ponyprospector on Tumblr ❤️💫

-------

You woke up very early, like very very early.. It was maybe 5 a.m. You couldn't check because you decided to still leave your phone charged. You stepped onto the top of the boat and took a deep breathe. You decided to eat a piece of bread from the bag of bread  Panchito gave you. You couldn't remember the name of the bread he gave you. You think they were called 'conchas'?? Either way you were going to ask the name of them. After eating you decided to pass the time by writing letters that you planned on not sending. You wrote letters every now or then just to pass the time. You noticed something different about the winds and checked the weather. You suspected a storm soon and didn't want to risk getting shipwrecked. A hour later you stopped by at a island and signed a few papers in order to be allowed to stay there and rented a room in a motel. You planned on staying for one day.

After a at least two hours of doing nothing you hear your phone vibrate. You got up and looked at it. It was a message from a group chat. "What?" You then realized who these people were "Oh right it's them"You smiled and booped your forehead.

You read the messages that they sent you.

"Hola chica!"- Panchito

"Bonjour" You texted back. "I assume that Donald and Jose are still sleeping?"

"Yes, but don't worry I think they will wake up in a couple of minutes!"He messaged back. "Are you able to video chat right now?"

"Yes, I think"You answered.

He then called you. You of course answered the call. "Bonjour!" You smiled "OH! Panchito I have a question"

"Ask away" he smiled

"So the bread you gave me"You say "What are they called again??"

"Oh those are conchas!"

"That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure I was correct"you say

"So how is the weather like there??"Panchito asked.

"It's fine!Im in a island right now due to um...Weather difficulties"You say.

"Panchito why are you-" you then see Donald's face looking at the screen "Heya toots!"He smiled.

"Bonjour Donald"You waved. Before you could say anything else the phone got snatched Jose

"Olá (y/n)!"He smiled. "Bonjour to you too Jose"You giggled.

"Your in a island? Are you still in your boat??"Jose asked

"No, I decided to also rent a motel room for tonight."You say. The video chat then started to glitch. "I don't have very good connection here. I apologise if I freeze or something"

"Nah it's fine (y/n)!"Donald says. "I'm glad..I have to hang up now. Im going to check if there's any shops that sell boat supplies and food"You say. "So Au revoir!" You waved.

"Adiós!"Panchito says. You then hang up.

You huffed. "Hope I see them in person again"You smiled to yourself and then walked out of your room.

--------
Lol sorry if this was short. I'm working more on the next chapter and I didn't really know what to do with this one ❤️💫