Chapter 11

Hee hee sorry I took so long to update you guys. I was going to update right after school ended but I suddenly had something happen in the family and I just really didn't have the time or have the right mindset to write but now I do so thank you guys for being hella patient with me 💫♥️ Also sorry for this chapter and the next one being so short lol but I'll be posting two of them on the same day to make up for that and my absence :)

-------

"Jose who are you texting??" Predrao asked. "Wait is it Panchito and Donald?"

"Yes and no"Jose answered.

"Just give me a clear answer"Pedrao groaned.

Jose chuckled. "Panchito and I met one of Donald's old friends during my visit. Her name is (Y/N) and she was a pleasure to meet"

"One more friend to meet now" Nestor says. "Wait it's a she?" He now realized.

Jose nodded. "Yep."

"Please don't tell me that you flirted with her."Nestor groaned. "Don't worry only a small amount."

"At least it was only a little" He sighed. "So... where's she from?" Nestor knew for a fact that he was going to meet you at some point in his life span so might as well learn a thing about you now then later. 

"She's from France but she mostly travels now. Well she travels on a boat." Jose added.

"So she's a sailor?" Pedrao asked.

Jose nodded. "Right now she's in France but today's her last day there. She has no idea were she's going to go after she leaves."

The second after he says that he receives a text from you saying that your going to visit Brazil.

With (Y/N)

You were now pacing around in your room.

"Come on (Y/N)! You have to think of a place to go tommorow! You always do."You whispered to yourself.

You had just came out from a meeting and was too focused on your current situation too even change clothes at the moment.

"Maybe visit a friend.. but who??"

You stared at the window for a good five minutes. "Hmmmmm..."

You suddenly get a text from a old friend.

"At least I'm not only visiting Jose." You smiled. "Oh! Maybe I can introduce Jose to my friend. You are truly a life saver"You smiled at the contact in your phone. "Brazil here I come!" You smiled.

Later in the night you were laying on your bed. You sighed "Is this a good idea?" You were conflicted about this certain trip. "Would Jose be annoyed? I mean I barely just met him like two weeks ago. Not only that but we only saw each other for like three days." You sit up and looked at your phone. "Same thing goes for you Panchito" You sighed and stared at the text you had just received from him. You responded to it of course.

"(Y/n) you shouldn't be worrying so much" You told yourself. "You've visited so many people and yet with these three your conflicted?" You sighed once more before putting your phone away and laying back down.

"It doesn't matter anymore. You already told him you were visiting a friend. You just have to go with the flow" You then finally drifted off to sleep.