Chapter 8

I hope you like the picture for this one aksksk this chapter is kinda a part two of the last one.

Art credit to - @/ Jorratedlegs (Tumblr)

----------

It had been a hour of you and Donald just star gazing. The silence was peaceful and nice. But it was then ruined by the ring tone.

You looked at Donald and he looked back at you. "Sorry I gotta take this"Donald smile nervously and walked to the other side of the boat.

As much as Donald hoped you couldn't hear his who was calling. You heard is very loud and clear. It was Scrooge. You could hear him yelling but you couldn't understand what he was saying.

Donald looked back and you quickly looked at the opposite direction.

"Look I'll be there in a couple of minutes"Donald said. And that was the last thing he said before hanging up.

"Sorry but Scrooge wants me back over there."He sighed.

"I figured"You say. "Well I'll get the ship moving then"You walked to the steering wheel.

"Here I'll take over" Before you could lay you hands on that wheel he grabbed it first. "Okay then" You still stood by him. "So when we get back will you leave?Or...."

"I might have to go back to the hotel. I'm not sure if Scrooge already got bored doing business things or not."He says.

"I wouldn't blame him. Business is boring and you just meet the same type of people"You sighed.

"You're here for business reasons aren't you?"He looks at you with a raised brow. You nodded "Look I'm fine with work but just meeting the same greedy business men all day gets tiring..It frustrates me"You huffed.

The boat then stopped. "We're here"He says. You two got off the boat and walked back to the business party. Scrooge was in the entrance looking straight at Donald.

"Where on Earth were you??"He asked. He then noticed you. "Oh"

"Hello Mr.McDuck" You waved with a nervous smile.

"Hello (y/n). I've haven't seen you in a long time"He said.

"Well I apologise but we must get back to our hotel rooms"Scrooge continued

"Oh well I hope to see you two again"You and Donald hugged each other and soon went back to find your father.

Donald and Scrooge entered a taxi cab. After they both sat down Scrooge spoke.

"So did I actually interrupt something lad?" He asked.

Donald looked at him "Don't start I haven't seen her in a long time"

"You saw her about a week ago Donald!"Scrooge exclaimed.

"You know what I mean by a long time"Donald corrected him.

The car then stopped. Donald and Scrooge got out and walked into the hotel. "Goodnight Scrooge"Donald saluted him and went into his room. Scrooge looked at Donald's door for a moment. "Soon you'll realize..."He sighed to himself and walked into his room.

Meanwhile you were back home and were explaining to your father why you were missing for the majority of the party.

"You actually ran off with Donald??"He restated. "Yes I did. It was fun though!"You smiled.

"Okay what did you too do?"He asked. "We looked at the stars"You answered.

"Nothing business related?"

"Only for like a second"You made a small nervous laugh. You forgot the reason why were there in the first place. "Look don't be mad. I just haven't seen Donald and a long time"You looked at him.

"You saw him-"

"You know what I mean"You made a small laugh.

"I can't tell you what you can't and can do. Your a grown woman. But what I can do is lead you to the right direction"He says. "I just don't want you to regret anything in the future"

You stared at him "You sound like a parent"

"Well aren't I?"The two of you made a small laugh. "But I understand what your saying"You say. "Well enough of that"Your father yawned "Good night"You hugged him and went off to your room.

Before you slept you opened the group chat on your phone.

"Bonne nuit (goodnight)" You texted. After that you went right back to sleep.

-----------

This one was kinda poopey bc I accidentally made it a filler but yeah I hope you all are good💫❤️