Ideas tee hee

Disclaimer: Some of these may or not be added into the story. I know that a couple of these will definitely be added but keep in mind that could change jsndkc

Okay so I'll start with them lol, so buckle up!!!

- In the comics for Jose he has a girlfriend named Rosinha Vaz. Of course Jose is obviously single in this story but my idea for Rosinha is having her and Y/N already knowing each other and are gal pals. Jose and Rosinha after not talking for a very long time since their break up awkwardly have to interact with each other so Y/N's feelings doesn't get hurt.

- Continuing on with the Jose comics I'm planning on having Y/N meet some of the other characters. I know there is another writer did something similar to this but I'm just taking inspiration and giving it my own twist.

- Y/N is a little based off of my actual Ducktales oc but its really only most of the backstory and y'know being a sailor that is really put into Y/N. With that fact I'll probably going to have Y/N and Rosinha travel together at some point and meet Panchito and Clara Cluck in Mexico. (context: My oc is friends with Rosinha and Loopey , Launchpad's sister, and they do travel together at some point like the three caballeros.

-I kinda want to add a fem three caballeros that is basically just Y/N, Rosinha, and Daisy (lol almost the same except there is a french person sjabjf)

- I REALLY want to have at least one chapter about the House of Mouse but again, I'm lowkey kinda scared that people will thinking I'm copying that other three caballeros writer skfnk

- The House of Mouse chapter would most likely be more than one just because I want Y/N to interact with the other Disney characters while still creating  stronger bond with the Three Caballeros.

- I'm definitely will be going more in depth on Donald and Y/N's sailing adventures that was mentioned in the filler chapter Star Gaze.

- Look.... I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE Y/N AND THE THREE CABALLEROS KICK SOME PIRATE ASS AJCJKNCJ

- I had a idea for Daisy but since this story correlates with the Ducktales 2017 reboot I might have to change some stuff since I don't want to change our god, Frank, writing on Daisy's character in season 3 :)))

- There will also definitely be at least one chapter were Y/N hangs out with everyone in the McDuck Manor.

- I will definitely write a chapter about Y/N either literally being in the season 2 finale of Ducktales or just seeing Della for the first time in forever after the finale (I the reason why I'm not going into depth rn is bc idk how many of yall care about me spoiling the finale even tho it literally came out last year on my bday)

- Im gonna post the human designs for most of the characters at some point, I just need to digitalize the drawings lol (and also make up my mind about Donald and Panchito's design,,,)

- I might make a lil spin off book if i ever go that far into this lol

- I may or not have a mini contest at some point. I'm still thinking about what the prizes will exactly be but first place will probably most likely get a 2 drawings and a one-shot. 2nd will get one drawing and one-shot and 3rd place will just get a drawing.

- I also kinda want to give the homos here some food but I think that if I were to do that some how that would probably be it's own entire book or just filler chapters lol

That's really it😳
Thanks so whoever bothered to read all of this and to please tell me your opinion and ideas to me💫♥️

Hope y'all do well during quarantine lol