Chapter 6

Hey homies I'm back. I was on a little break bc of hw and stuff so yeah I'll probably be writing these at the middle of the night lol. Hope you all enjoy this not so good chapter either way❤️💫

Art credit to - @/ finncakes (Tumblr)

-------------

After a couple of days you finally made it to Paris. You smiled as you got to the docks and tied your boat. You were glad to be back to your home once again. You might not have liked the reason why you were back but hey, at least you can still do stuff.

You stopped by at a cafe to and texted the guys.

(Y/n): Bonjour! I finally made it to France❤️

Donald: That's nice! You had a safe trip right??

You giggled a bit. You were glad he was concerned but at the same time he knows your good with traveling.

(Y/n): Yes Donald I had a safe trip. Are you and Jose still in Mexico??

Jose: I'm still here with Panchito, as for Donal

Donald: I'm back in Duckburg. I miss you guys but it is nice to be home again.

(Y/n): I agree with that Donald.

Panchito then sent a picture.

(Y/n): Where are you guys? I don't recognize that home.

Panchito: This is my parents home! Me and Jose are visiting them right now!

Jose: Panchito and his family are very welcoming

You were about to text back until a man walked up to you. "(Y/n)?"

You looked up "Oh hello Samuel"You smiled. Samuel was basically a guy your Dad worked with.

"Are you ready to go or are you busy drinking coffee?"He asked.

"No no." You got up "I'm ready" You smiled.

He nodded and lead you into a car and started driving. You turned on your phone and started texting again.

(Y/n): Sorry I took so long!I had to go somewhere.

Panchito: That's alright chica!

You smiled and turned off your phone once Samuel stopped at the destination. It was a mansion filled with color and statues. There was a man waiting in front of the door. You got out of the car and gave him a hug. "Father!"You smiled.

"It's nice to see you again (y/n)"He hugged back. "Thank you Samuel you can take the rest of the day off now"He said "Let's go inside now"He separated the hug and held the door for you. You walked in and said thank you. You took a deep breath and waited for your Dad. "I hope your prepared for the event tomorrow"He says. You came to France because of this event your father was invited to. You lived in a rich family so he got invited to events all the time but this one must be important since we wants you to go to it. "So what exactly is this event about??"You asked "It must be very important since your making me go"You two walked into his office.

"The host invited you too but of course they couldn't reach to you. This will help you meet new colleagues and will give you a chance to show the more professional side of you."

"So this is a business thing??"You sighed.

"Look.. I know you don't like all of these events but you will soon take charge of this company that your family as ran for the past three decades."He looked at you in the eyes "I just want the best for you"

"I know you do"You gave him a small smile. "I just don't find all of this to match me.."You say.

There was a small silence before speaking again "So after we go to this event can we go to the park??"He gave you a small laugh "Of course"

"So are you hungry?"He asked you. You looked at him and nodded "I haven't ate since this morning. Oh and!"You went to your suitcase and pulled out a bag" I brought you a couple souvenirs!"You smiled and gave him the bag.

"Thank you dear"He smiled. He then pulled a tiny glass figure. "Is this a dog??"

"Yes I got it on my last day in Mexico"You smiled. "And I have some news to tell you"You smiled.

"I'd like to hear this"He chuckled.

"Remember Donald?? Donald Duck"You asked. "Yes I think..What about him??"

"On my first day in Mexico I saw him. He then introduced me to his two other friends. It had a fun two days there."you smiled.

"That's very nice to hear" He smiled. "Come on now. Let's go eat"

"Yay!"You smiled.

After a entire day of hanging out with you dad and going to very short meetings, you finally went to your room and plopped on the bed. You yawned and looked at the messages that the guys sent you.

"I miss you too"You whispered with a smile before putting your phone down and going to sleep.

---------

Again sorry if this chapter is boring sksks I just wanted to add a little more about the reader and swizz