Chapter 2

Yay so here's chapter two! Sorry but this will be a bit short

---------------------

The four of you walked for minutes until you made it to the beach.

You hopped onto the boat and giggled "Don't worry I won't take long!"

You walked into the room under the top of the boat but seconds later you got out just to say something "You guys can get on if you want!" You then walked back under again.

Jose nodded and hopped into the boat with Panchito and Donald.

"It's been so long since I've been on this boat"Donald smiled "Much hasn't changed"he looked around a little bit.

Panchito was looking down into the ocean hoping to see fish near.

Jose decided to go into the bottom part of the boat to see if you need any help.

You noticed Jose walking in and did a tiny wave at him.

"Sorry for the tiny mess here." You did a small laugh.

"No worries"Jose smiled and looked around the room a bit.

He noticed that there was a small desk that had many sheets of paper and a couple of large books.

He noticed that there was a photo of you and a older looking man in front of a building that seemed like a mansion. The photo was attached with a letter and with that, Jose chose not to read it because he didn't want to invade your privacy.

You walked to your desk and grabbed a couple of dvds "I told Panchito I have a couple of movies, hopefully these are good"You then looked at him and smiled.

Jose looked at one of the dvds"Midnight in Paris?"He read aloud.

"One of my favorites"You said.

Suddenly the boat moved a bit causing to make you and Jose move slightly. You almost fell until he quickly grabbed you by the hand and waist.

You did tiny gasp. The two of you just stood there in position for almost a minute until Jose quickly released you.

"Thank you for saving me from falling"You blushed and did a small awkward laugh.

"Your welcome."Jose blushed as well.

Panchito and Donald came down.

"Sorry about what happened, I almost fell into the water and Donald freaked out"Panchito a laughed a bit as he had his arm around Donald's shoulder.

"I was just worried!"Donald grumbled a bit.

"It's fine. But I'm ready now!"You smiled and closed a closet that was behind you.

"Let's go amigos!" Panchito smiled and grabbed the three of you.

You guys hopped off the boat and started walking to Panchito's home.

-------------

Sorry this chapter wasn't that good lol❤️