Chapter 4

Wooo I really have been wanting to do this one so yeah!

----------

The sun had finally risen up. The morning was a kind mixture of warm and cold. It felt nice..

It was early in the morning. To your surprise, it turned out that you and Panchito were both early birds. The two of you went to the kitchen and tried to pass the time as you two waited for Donald and Jose to wake up.

You sat down on the wooden chair that was in the room and made a tiny yawn.

"It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who wakes up this early." You placed your head on your hand.

"I usually wake up this early because of my family's farm. It just got into habit after a year."

"I can relate.Well.. I wake up to check on the boat whenever I'm traveling."

"Hmm..When do you plan on traveling again."he asked.

"Yikes..I almost forgot.. Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving to visit France."You did a small sigh.

"Wait what?" Donald walked in, including Jose.

"I have to go visit France in a couple of days. Also good morning" you made a small wave at the two.

"We should make your last day fun!" Jose smiled"Also good morning to you too"

"Yesterday was already fun." You did a small laugh.

"Yeah but this could be amazing!" Donald says.

"What would we even do today?" You asked

"Ummm...." The three went into thought.

"A BEACH DAY!" Panchito smiled.

"Sounds fun.. I'm in!" You smiled back

"A plan it is then!" Jose smiled as well.

"Well let's eat and get ready!" Donald exclaimed in excitement.

You all nodded in agreement.

A hour passed and you were getting your swim wear from your bag.

You went to the bathroom and changed into it. You put on a dress over the swimwear so you don't look like some rando walking around in a bathing suit or something.

(Unless you'd do that ,then you do you boo)

"I'm ready, are you guys almost ready?" You asked as you walked out of bathroom.

They turned around to face you "Yeah we're ready" Panchito gave you a thumbs up as he grabbed his beach bag

The four of you walked outside and started to head to the beach.

"Panchito do you go to the beach often? You live quite close to it" you asked

"Surprisingly not really. I usually visit my family's farm"He says

"Interesting that your family has a farm" you smiled.

"Hey chica, what exactly are you going to do when you get to France?" Panchito asked.

"Well I will be visiting someone there for about three days and travel wherever the water takes me again." You say.

"Do you always just not have plans for traveling?" Donald asked

"Yes and no. Sometimes I have plans when it comes to getting supplies and France but when those things aren't around I just let fate decide on where I go."

"Oh look we made it to the beach!" Jose exclaimed.

"Yay!" You smiled.

"I'll set up our area there" Donald pointed at a spot that had a nice shade under a palm tree.