Chapter 4: Adult Sleepover Part 2

"Yoongi what the hell are you doing?" Jungkook had his arms crossed with a very judmental expression plastered on his face.

"I-uh-well-so-"

"What Yoongi is trying to say is that I had a very bothersome itch and he was helping me scratch it." Jimin intervened.

He wished that he didn't.

Yoongi just was in utter embarrassment.

Taehyung looked as though this was spicy telenovela.

And Jungkook..well looked completely fucking shook.

"So you're saying...my brother had to itch your dick?"

Silence.

"Um so who wants a drink?? I make a mean sex on the beach!" Taehyung smiled awkwardly, trying to break the already awkward ice.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a glare, which was a code for stop-talking-or-you're-not-fucking-me-again.

With that Jungkook pulled Yoongi by the ear out of the room.
****

"What the hell is wrong with you dumbass! He knows absolutely nothing about you! Or us! We came to be nice. Meanwhile your over here spreading a person's legs?! We should just go home-"

"Jungkook stop. I'm the older one and I don't care. Besides, if you think I can't smell the sex on you, you're hilarious. Yoongi cut the younger off.

"It doesn't matter what I do..I'm not the Prince of—

"Shutup! Everything will be fine. They haven't come when I've had sex with people before, they won't now." With that Yoongi stormed back into the room coldly leaving his brother there alone.
****

"You mind telling me what the hell you were thinking of doing with Yoongi??" Taehyung smiled, however his eyes looked serious.

"I wasn't really thinking anything, he said he could help me stretch..." Jimin blushed, being pretty obvious about it.

"Yeah right. You know damn well you wanted him to bring his big ass di-"

"Shut the fuck up! Someone might hear you."

Jimin whisper-snapped.

"You slutty dirty-minded bitch you're so fucking kinky!!" Taehyung laughed.

"Stop laughing sheesh. And stop calling me a bitch! I'm older!" Jimin pouted, finger-combing his hair.

"By what? Like 2 minutes?"

"Whatever. Can we please just put on a movie."

"Sure Jiminie! But I was thinking a variety show!" Taehyung grabbed his remote typing up something in his search bar.

"What the heck is Burn the Stage?" Jimin asked.

"It's filled with hot guys, showing their sexy screw ups and ups and downs. Super inspirational." Taehyung responded pressing play.

"Well what are we watching?" Yoongi yawned grabbing a throw pillow.

"Burn The Stage."

"Hey don't these guys look awfully familiar?" Jimin question scratching his head.

"What are we watching??" Jungkook said loudly.

"Shhhh! J-hope is really hot!" Taehyung replied, smiling at the boy on the screen.

Jimin however was more interested in Yoongi.

Such a weird vibe.

"OMG YOONGI HYUNG HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!" Jungkook squealed.

"No he doesn't! He sleeps way too much I never do that! Plus what kind of stage name is Suga?"

The intermediate group of boys stared at Yoongi in utter silence.

Jimin however just giggled.

Taehyung and Jungkook had stopped pretending like they were watching the movie like 20 minutes ago.

"Guys, um we're heading to Taehyung's room." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin and Yoongi both knew they were gonna go fuck. Yoongi didn't care..Jungkook deserved to get the ride of his life. I mean he did work hard at school.

Jimin had fallen asleep. Yoongi felt like taking a shower. He kind of needed one after all the lust and things that happened today.

He turned on the hot water, and he saw his member rise.

He slowly began to move his hand, and imagining Jimin's features.

Plump lips, tight waist, sexy abs, fat ass—

"OH MY GOD YOONGI!!" Jimin gawked.

"Oh shit! Um...I-" Yoongi covered his boner the best he could, "I'll sleep on the floor.."
____