Chapter 12: Before the Stigma

Jimin has been wandering through the music store since it closed. He was to supposed to lock it up and leave. Which he did, until Yoongj decided to hit him up with a last minute date.

"Keys, phone, jacket, check! Alright! I'm out." Jimin sighs in relief exiting the store in excitement to see his comfy bed.

He was getting off the bus when he received the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jiminie, So um...date tonight at the music store, wear your dancing shoes and clothes or whatever! K bye!"

"Wait Yoo-" the younger yelled, getting a few odd stares from the few people on the sidewalk.

"Oh Yoongi, this better be good if my tired ass has to pass up my comfy bed!" Jimin storms into his apartment.
:::

"UGH! Where the hell is he?!" Jimin shouts only to be met with a dip kiss by none other than Min motherfucking Yoongi.

"Who the fuck are you yelling at sweet cheeks?" Yoongi laughs, bringing his baby into a hug.

"You know, a good warning and a set time would be nice. I was waiting here for hours." Jimin giggles.

"Oh please I doubt you were even here for five minutes. And even if I did give you a time your unorganized ass would still be late." Yoongi explains leaning against the cashier counter.

"Whatever, you know you wouldn't care if I was dolled up and had a cute lil choker on Anyways...why did you bring me back to work of all places?" Jimin spins, putting his hands on the older's shoulders.

"Well, I thought you could dance for me...seeing as though I did stretch you out last time.." Yoongi smirks, while the younger puts his head in the nape of his hyung's neck, bashful at the memories.

"Yoongi!! Jeez, can I just dance now, I finally feel light." Jimin walks away, getting in to formation to get ready to dance.

"Fine, but I have a surprise for you at the end of course." Yoongi smiles, while the younger nods, while taking a couple deep breaths.

Finally, Yoongi sees Jimin glide across the music store floor as if it were nothing.

There was no music, but Yoongi had started to hum Spring Day by the band BTS that Taehyung had forced him to watch during that adult sleepover.

It was catchy, especially, Suga's part to Yoongi of course.

Jimin's hair flew flawlessly across his face, every single turn was powerful enough to kill a Greek god, and every flip and roll would have Yoongi in a trance.

When Yoongi had finally stopped humming, Jimin stood up, and did a graceful pose.

Causing Yoongi to blush at the other's flexibility.

"W-was it good." Jimin said completely out of breath.

"It was great angel. You were absolutely extraordinary." Yoongi hugged the other, pulling him close.

"Okay before the terrible stench of sweet ruins my leotard, can I pretty please get my surprise." Jimin pouted, causing the other to roll his eyes and grab Jimin's hand.

"Fine but shut your eyelids and be quiet." Yoongi said sternly.

It seemed like a long walk but Jimin kept talking despite the older's constant shushing.

"Okay! Open." Yoongi blushes.

"A piano, and a song book? Why Yoongi I can sing but I don't like singing in front of people plus I don't know—"

"Jimin this is the night where I tell you everything. Absolutely everything." Yoongi said quite seriously. The fire in his eyes showed that it was urgent and his furrowed eyebrows showed that he needed to let this out of his system.
~~

"F-fuck Tae~" Jungkook moans. Although he was feeling it, Taehyung wasn't.

"..why did you stop. This is great, and I've never had something so huge—"

"I wanna fuck you raw."

Jungkook gulped,fiddling with his fingers.

"I just want to feel every part of you right now. Every pulse, and moan, every clench—"

"Why the fuck is your condom still on?"

And let's just say, that night was..one to remember for them both.
:::

"Ok, I'm listening." Jimin squeaks putting his hands in front of him.

"Okay, in the year 1997, I was adopted as a 24 year old into the kingdom of hell. I had killed my mother, to protect Jungkook, my little baby brother. The overseer asked me, child what do you want for your brother. I replied, I want him to grow, and make friends, I want to see him and live with him. And so he granted my wish, however I was treated the worst out of all the inmates in hell, I did services, lit bonfires of bloody people in wastelands of earth, and weirder much more horrifying things. I didn't even get to see Jungkook until his sixteenth birthday, he just thought I was in jail. Anyways, after that dilemma I spent much of my time experimenting with my gift. I could basically control anything, see everything, hear everything. My senses were increased, and I could read minds, and see the future, well sort of. With you, I see nothing, I don't know why. I was intrigued by you, you from the start were my angel. I know I killed someone and I know you must hate me but—"

The younger had cut him off with a deep passionate kiss. Their lips intertwined as if they were missing pieces to a puzzle. They moved in perfect sync, and it was almost as if this moment was meant to be.

"I-I'm a blocker." Jimin croaks.

"A-a what?"

"I don't know why or how but not even the gods could see into my mind, which is why I frightened them. I went there, to Hell which is why I'm here now. I made a deal with the devil. I wanted to see my real parents, the gods never gave me that wish. So they kicked me out. Yoongi I don't care what you did before, I don't know what's gonna happen to us though. Yoongi I'm an angel, and you're a demon. This is forbidden." Jimin says, frustrated.

"Welp, what've we got to lose?" Yoongi laughs.

Jimin just smirks.

"We've been everywhere! Angel this is our time. Nothing is stopping us." Yoongi kisses the younger and pulls him into a deep kiss.

That was the wake up call.
___

Hi sorry for any typos or if things were confusing, I know that I'm terrible at this fantasy shit but I tried, oh and vkook smut-ish because I was bored and needed a filler! Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This will be one of the last fantasy chaps because SHL will be coming to a close soon but enough of this long ass authors note- Lazy💌