Chapter 13: Lollipop [M]

Disclaimer: I'm so not pure...
::

"Jimin what the actual fuck??" Yoongi blurted out.

"You sound so fucking dumb right now, I love you baby, but you do!" Jimin shot back.

"How the fuck is a Twix better than a Snickers?? What are you gonna say next? A piece of bubble-gum is better than lollipops?" Yoongi spit.

"Oh gosh you read my mind!" Jimin laughed, pinching his boyfriend's cheeks softly then planting a small kiss on it.

Finally everything was in order. Jimin had Yoongi, Jimin made a new friend who he could tell literally everything. And on top of that he had a special date with Yoongi.

"Gummy?"

"Yes, Chimmie?"

"Can you please, please, please, PLEASE. Tell me what our date is gonna be like?" Jimin sighed.

"Nope. It's a surprise." Yoongi giggled while rubbing Jimin's thigh slowly.

"Yoongi, you know what that is gonna lead to." Jimin groaned, his member rising slowly in his pants.

"I know, why else do you think I'm doing it?" Yoongi smiled smugly whilst grabbing Jimin's thigh with his silky white hands.

"A-ah~" Jimin moaned.

Yoongi swiftly took his hands off of Jimin's thigh and smashed his lips against his.

Jimin let out a squeak of surprise, then smirked into the kiss, cupping Yoongi's face.

"B-bed n-now." Jimin stumbled in between the kiss.

The two then got up stumbling over the pillow-fort they had made previous to their pointless argument.

Jimin's hands fumbled over the door knob while he was trying not to break the steamy kiss.

After what seemed like ages, the Yoonmin couple found themselves on Jimin's bed.

Jimin's hands were roaming all over Yoongi's dark locks, while Yoongi unbuttoned Jimin's shirt with ease.

The raven haired male then took off Jimin's pants in one go, seeing his boyfriend's cute bulge in his Calvin Klein underwear.

Jimin's eyes opened when he still felt Yoongi's rough black jeans in between his thighs.

"Mm..off daddy." Jimin moaned taking off Yoongi pants.

Then Yoongi took off his white tee, and began sucking on Jimin's neck.

"O-oh~" Jimin not his lip trying to suppress the moans.

"Baby, daddy wants to hear you moan okay, don't hold back." Yoongi chuckled softly. Then went back to doing the patchwork.

After minutes of Yoongi's soft lips tracing down Jimin's toned abs, he reached the thighs, and began kissing them all over.

"Fuck daddy~" Jimin stuttered alarmed at Yoongi's tongue technology on his thigh.

Finally, the time had come.

"Yoongi, come on I want you inside me right now." Jimin pouted, grinding his hips upwards on Yoongi's member.

"Chimmie, I have to prep you or else it's gonna hurt." Yoongi laughed. Reaching for the lube.

"Gummy just fuck me raw, I can take it." Jimin pulled Yoongi closer.

And Yoongi gave a sigh that signaled an fine whatever.

"Fine, but I wanna try something." Yoongi smiled.

Yoongi slowly put his head down to Jimin's ass.

"Baby what are you oh fuck...~" Jimin threw his head back in delight, rubbing his member slowly.

Yoongi swirled around in Jimin's hole, trying to find the younger's soft spot.

"Ugh daddy- oh fuck-mm- right there~" Jimin stuttered.

He then felt Yoongi exit his area.

Then..

" Ow!" Jimin screamed at Yoongi's tip entering him.

"Oh fuck are you okay?" Yoongi asked quite concerned.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. Just take it slow okay." Jimin smiled throwing his head back on the pillow.

Yoongi then began pushing his thick member inside of Jimin, getting a few groans from him.

However the younger soon got used to the other's girth, and began moaned at every move.

"F-faster Gummy." Jimin moaned, Yoongi didn't have to be told twice.

He began thrusting harder and faster into Jimin's hole getting a lot of moans from his so-called innocent angel.

"Oh my god..Yoongi fuck I'm gonna cum~" Jimin screamed while a tear of joy flew down his cheek, as his white liquid spatted all over Yoongi's chest.

"Okay Chim, my turn ok? I'm gonna go a little faster. Just tell me when to slow down." Yoongi grinned slamming his cock into Jimin.

"Fuck Chimmie, you're so tight for me huh?" Yoongi laughed.

"Only for OH..you daddy.." Jimin giggled.

A few more moments of that past and Yoongi is feeling a heat pool in his stomach.

"Baby, I'm close." He stutters.

"Wait daddy, let me suck you like a lollipop." Jimin smiles while Yoongi takes his dick out of Jimin hastily.

Before Yoongi knew it he was on his back waiting to be sucked off.

"Okay..ready?" Jimin asked trying to at least act innocent after all the things he had well, moaned.

"Yes baby." Yoongi grinned.

Jimin gave the tip of Yoongi's cock kitten licks.

"Jiminie, I swear if you don't stop being a tease I'll cum by myself." Yoongi groaned, wanting to get the pool of cum out of his system.

"Sorry!" Jimin giggled shoving the raven haired male's cock down his throat.

"A-ah Jimin fuck~" Yoongi moaned as Jimin continued to bob his head rapidly down his dick.

"Shit! Oh fuck!." Yoongi moaned releasing his cum in Jimin's mouth to which Jimin happily swallowed.

"That, was so good baby, you did great." Yoongi breathed heavily, bringing Jimin on his chest.

"I love you Gummy." Jimin giggled.

"I love you too Chimmie." Yoongi smirked, giving Jimin a passionate kiss.
____

I have no words! Thank you guys for over 300 reads. I'm literally shaking while making this chapter!

Anyway on another note if you guys haven't checked it out.

The FAKE LOVE VID CAME OUT TODAY AND OMF IM SO PROUD OF MY BABIES!!!

ㅠ ㅠ
I'm gonna just leave this here lol<3

Make sure to check out the whole album because I know they put their BS&T into this one.

Forever a die hard Army-Lazy💛