Chapter 23: Corruption

"I'll be back home soon Jiminie I promise! I just need to check in on Jungkook..it's almost been a month." Yoongi chuckles.

"NO!! I'm gonna be so bored for the next two days!! Don't leave me.." Jimin pouts while wrapping his petite body against Yoongi's leg.

"Hey my pants are falling down!! Quit it!" Yoongi laughs, trying to pry the other off of his legs.

"Fine two days. That's it!" Jimin says sternly, kissing the other's cheek.

Yoongi nods reassuringly and heads out of the other's apartment.

Jimin let's out a brief sigh.

"Aish it took him forever to leave." Jimin giggles as he sits down at the kitchen table with Jin.

"I think he woulda left sooner if it wasn't for you being attached to him like a dying parrot." Jin retorts.

"Now, what are we doing?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Well..Namjoon gave me this sheet of paper last night. It was a brief description of what this guy looks like." Jin explains, passing the sheet over to Jimin.

Lives In Seoul

"No offense, but your boyfriend kinda of blows.

Jin lets out a slight giggle and then look at the paper again, "He sure does."

"I'm still so confused..I thought Namjoon worked with this guy...how does he not know what he looks like?" Jimin winces at the paper trying to make out a face.

However it wasn't gonna be easy. This guy must be smart as shit choosing Seoul as a place to reside. It was full of a bunch a people like this, they really had their work cut out for them.

"Well...Joonie doesn't know anything because this guy conceals himself to people of a lower status. The only reason Namjoon even knows about his existence is because they worked on a job—well, Namjoon did the job and then reported back to him...but same shit."

"Uh..no"

"Anyway, we need to do an investigation..we need to figure out what this guy looks like—"

"JIN???"

The older male had jolted twice before his head slammed onto the table abruptly. Jimin soon realized that this was out of worldly, he tried not to worry and began washing the dishes.
~~~~~

"J-Joonie!!" Jin rushes over to his boyfriend, however then finds himself on the ground.

"Namjoon? What the fuck?" He continues to reach over to hug him but Namjoon turns away, showing a scar.

"W-what the?" Jin stutters and Namjoon steps back quickly.

His eyes then turn the color of marble and Jin's surroundings soon turn to concrete.

"Namjoon what's wrong with you?—NAMJOON?!" Jin screams, alarmed at his boyfriend's state.

His eyes were leaking black water, and his face was entangled in glass. Jin drops his body out of fear and then begins to sob,

"Jiminie.." Jin whispers.
——-

"What's going on—-" Jimin questions, but before he knew it, he was with Jin and in front of him was Namjoon in a terrifying state.

"How did I?"

"Shh..listen."

"C-c-c.."Namjoon coughs out.

"Na—"Don't Jimin, he's gonna be okay. Continue Joonie."

"Close." Namjoon chokes out with a slight grin of relief
::::

"Jin?!" Jimin pulls his head up quickly.

"Took you long enough." Jin sighed, while sipping on his tea.

"I don't even wanna know what that was...the point is we got something." Jimin giggles.

"What do you mean, all he said was close.The fuck is that supposed to do? How are we gonna find this guy?" Jin sucked his teeth taking a seat at the table once more.

"I think he meant that he was somewhere around. I don't know maybe we've even interacted with him!"

"Well the list changed."

Serene

"S-serene? She-she's a cat?" Jimin pouts.

"She's definitely not a shapeshifter, I would of felt the air shift."
____