Chapter 18: Naughty Angel [M]

___

"Jiminie what's taking so long?? I'm not gonna be hard forever!" Yoongi groans obnoxiously.

"I-I need to make sure I'm sexy enough!" Jimin whines.

"Come on Jiminie, you always will be sexy and no matter what happens I'll always find you—oh shit..."

Jimin came out with baby blue lingerie, which Yoongi would most likely rip, a dark red lipstick on, and last but not least a scented candle.

..And it most definitely wasn't for the bedroom.

"You know Yoongi. You've been working a lot lately...so I'm not gonna make you do all the work tonight okay...just sit back and relax." Jimin grins.

"B-baby wh-wh-what is that candle and lighter doing in your hands I mean I don't know if—"Shhh...oppa. This is all about you right now, except, I'll be doing everything!"

Jimin climbs on top of Yoongi, connected his lips with Yoongi's hungrily.

Yoongi's hands roamed all around Jimin's body, and when he finally reached Jimin's thigh to take off his bottoms, Jimin stopped.

"Yoongi. We're so impatient now aren't we? You need to lay back for me okay?" Jimin smiles, getting off of Yoongi and turning him around to face the bed.

"Jiminie, my dick fucking hurts, can we just skip to the end—AH FUCK." Yoongi moans,as the waxy hot liquid goes down his back.

"Fuck Jiminie, how long are we gonna do this for?" Yoongi moans, as another drip goes down, "And when do I get my toy?!" He continues.

"Well, I guess the candle was more for me than you. I love hearing you sexy moans." Jimin giggles.

After a few more drips, Yoongi had begged Jimin to stop, and take care of his painful boner.

"F-fuck a-ah, Jiminie, please I-I need to AHH FUCK..." Yoongi moans, trying to reach his member, but Jimin stopped him.

"Fine I'll stop, but it's only because your moans are getting dull." Jimin pouts, getting up from the other's back.

"Lay down, on your back this time." Jimin smiles.

Yoongi lets out a sigh, and lays back on his back hesitantly.

Then he felt his belt get taken off of him, his pants swiped off of his legs, and his boxers getting thrown across the room, all to present, his rock hard member leaking with precum.

"Already hard for me?" Jimin laughed, licking Yoongi's member clean.

Yoongi let out a soft grunt as Jimin lucked every inch of him. He couldn't take it.

"Jimin stop being a tease, or I'll cum right now.."

"Okay.." Jimin pouts, wrapping his lips around Yoongi's member slowly.

"A-ah~" Yoongi grunted heavily.

Jimin moves his tongue into Yoongi's slit, and got a series of moans from him. Jimin just giggled and hummed slightly, causing Yoongi to become a moaning mess.

"Fuck Jiminie I'm gonna—"Ah, ah, ah!" Jimin giggled slipping a ring onto Yoongi's member swiftly.

"What? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? I-I need to cum Jimin!!" Yoongi cried, his member aching, and leaking with a bit of precum.

"Oppa, stop being so fucking selfish! I want a dick inside me before it gets limp." Jimin replied bluntly.

Yoongi felt the heat pool at the bottom of his stomach cool down.

"Jiminie I'm cool, can you please...fuuuuuckkkk~" Yoongi moaned as Jimin climbed on his member, and inserted it inside.

"Shit, I'm still not use to your girth yet.." Jimin moans, moving forward and backward slowly.

"A-ah fuck Jiminie..." Yoongi grunts heavily as Jimin begins to go faster.

A few moments pass by and at this point Jimin's ass is red because of Yoongi hitting it and demanding him to go faster, and both of them are red, and the lingerie now in an unknown area.

"Fuck...Yoongi, I-I'm tired, finish me off." Jimin breathes heavily, sitting down a bit on Yoongi.

Yoongi nods, and flips him over.

He inserts his member in, earning a short moan from Jimin, and then pounds into him hard.

"Agh..FUCK shit~" Jimin screams, his fingers entangled in Yoongi's silver locks.

"Gummy I'm gonna cum soon~" Jimin grunts throwing his head back as Yoongi plows into him harder and faster.

"Me too...let's count to 3." Yoongi breathes heavily, sweat dripping down his head onto Jimin's chest.

"1.."

"2..."

"3!!!" They both scream, Jimin releasing on his chest and Yoongi's and Yoongi releasing inside of Jimin.

They both lay on each in utter silence until..

"Yoongi...round two?"
_____

Before anyone asks no round two of smut, I'm lazy. Hence my username😂, entyways, we moved over to 600 reads which is INSANE. Ily guys so much!

-Lazyy🐥