Chapter 9: Blood Brothers

"Yoongi you haven't come out of your room all week! Plus today is my graduation so you could at least come see it!" Jungkook sighed, worried for his older brother.

"Go to your fucking graduation by yourself! All you do is accept a shitty piece of paper so why the hell do I have to sit there?!" Yoongi yelled sternly after.

"Fine asshole." Jungkook scoffed, leaving the closed door which he was forced to talk to for the past 5 past minutes.
****

1 week ago...

MyAngel🌤👀🔅:
Pls Yoongi stop texting me..I don't wanna have an argument I just wanna be alone.

Me:
Fine slut ass bitch. Ignore me all you want! You're just like the rest of the hook-ups I had! Meaningless.

1:56 A.M.

Me:
Chim I didn't mean what I said..

****

"Jimin..." Yoongi sobbed, "Please tell me what I can do to fix this..."
•••

"What the hell do you mean, you know what I am?" Jimin asked.

"Well for starters, I know you're an angel." Jin laughed brightly, "I mean, your place is like..the epitome of happiness."

"Jin was it? How do you know?" Jimin asked once more, kind of excited.

He had always wanted someone to share this burden with. It was hard for him to continue to keep a secret like this without confiding in someone.

Most of the times he wished he could talk to Taehyung but he was a human.

"Jimin I know because I'm one too." Jin smiled nervously.

Jimin was shocked at the other's words, he stood up from the couch.

"Oh my goodness this is absolutely amazing!! Now I have someone to talk to about eclipses, and how idiotic humans are now!!" Jimin grinned clapping his hands.

Meanwhile Jin just continued to sit on his light pink pastel chair, legs crossed, and his hands folded.

"Jin? Is there a problem?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Y-yes Jimin. I know what you did, and I know what you have been doing, and..you're choosing wrong."
******

"Graduating Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Congrats!" Jungkook walked across the stage grabbing his diploma and bowed.

He had a lot of applause seeing how he was valedictorian, however there was an applause he was in total gratitude for.

"Great job, Kookie!!" Taehyung smiled, pulling out his phone.

Jungkook didn't know why the feelings he had with this boy were so electric. They just were.

He didn't know why he wanted Taehyung and this moment to last forever, he just did. He didn't know if he loved him. However he did know, that all these feeling were real.
:::::::

"Tae, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that you came today..." Jungkook said, trying to hide his blush.

"It's fine! I would do it again...that is if you want...I mean I wouldn't do anything without your permission...but I like you enough that you wouldn't have to ask—"

"Tae, stop rambling! I love that you're here with me. It means a lot." Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung.

"C-cool I mean it's whatever." Taehyung coughed awkwardly.

Jungkook pulled him into a kiss, cutting off his
*******

"Um I'm still like quaking...I can't believe there's someone here like me." Jimin smiled, getting closer to Jin.

"N-no stop!" Jin yelled sternly.

Jimin shivered in his boots.

"Jin what's the matter?" Jimin asked.

"It's just I'm nothing like you. At all." Jin smiled forcefully.

"Is there something...is there something you're not telling me?" Jimin asked.

"Well yes." Jin's voice began to crack and his under eyes were becoming puffy and red.

The fellow angel moved his pink locks slowly, his hands shaking as he did so.

When he finished moving his hands and hair in an angle to where Jimin could see he looked up.

Jimin gasped.

"Jin, you're wrong."

"I-" Jin sniffed.

"You're exactly like me.." Jimin smiled and then began to hug the other angelic man, as Jin sobbed in his arms.
_____

Ik all of you are awaiting a smut...but I'm forever lazy to do so. HOWEVER COMMA. I do have a new Taekook story coming out soon, but again HOWEVR COMMA.

Yoongi and Jimin meet again in the next chapter! If that lightens your mood.

Also light Vkook moment cause I was in the zone.

Kthxbye- your laziest beach in the game!