Chapter 15: Promise Me

It had been a couple weeks after Jimin and Yoongi went on that emotional date.

Jimin was bored and often found himself practicing dance and singing non-stop while Yoongi worked his second job.

It honestly got a little quiet without his boyfriend, and of course he wouldn't be back until 9:00 as per usual.

"I should call, Jin, see if he wants to hang out." Jimin says aloud, looking for Jin's contact as he spoke.
****

"Hey Little bro!!!" Jin shouts, smiling brightly, while running to Jimin.

"H-hi Jin." Jimin giggles.

"So um, I think I'm ready to move in now. It's been a few weeks but, they kicked me out. I wanted to give you your privacy- and you can still have it if you can, but I wouldn't say this if it wasn't—"

"Hyung! It's fine! Don't worry, you can stay I'll have everything set up by tomorrow!" Jimin chuckles, showing off his perfectly imperfect smile.

"Thank you dong-dong!!!" Jin cries out, hugging Jimin.

They fall back on the couch and then..

"Jimin, who the fuck is this." Yoongi glares.

"Um...His name is Jin and he'll be staying with me for a while." Jimin speaks softly, playing with the ring on his finger.

"Tsk. I'll be in the hall. Come on out when your done." Yoongi scoffs, placing a bag of food on the center table.

"I-is that Yoongi t-the Puppeteer??" Jin squeals, to a minimum.

Meanwhile Jimin was confused as fuck.

"What. Look tell me later just chill and let me talk to him before he has one of his cute temper tantrums." Jimin giggles.

"W-w-wait...are you dating him?" Jin asks.

"Yes. Jin I know he's a demon alright. Jut chill out. Whatever you have to tell me, it can wait until tomorrow." Jimin says, this time a bit more stern. Implying that Jin should stay in his lane for now.

Jin let's out a heavy sigh, and sits on the couch, turning on the TV.

Jimin walks out to see Yoongi covered in black ooze.

"YOONGI!!!" Jimin rushes over, to see what was wrong.

"Jiminie, fuck. I feel like I'm disappearing." Yoongi whispers, starting to close his eyes.

"YOONGI NO!! I-I CAN'T LOSE YOU!!" Jimin yells.

However there was no response.

"YOONGI NO!!" Jimin cries.

"Jimin, I can help him." Jin kneels down to Yoongi, putting his hands on Yoongi's chest.

"Heal." The black ooze turns to golden ash and then dissolves.

Yoongi's eyes then shoot open and he flies up into the sky.

His hair was now silver, and his eyes were a on some depths of hell type shit color.

"Yoongi your old!!" Jimin screams.

"Oh my god I have wrinkles?!!!" Yoongi shoots back.

"No your hair is just silver. But it looks cute." Jimin blushes.

"Ima go inside." Jin mutters.

"Yeah you do that buddy." Yoongi scoffs while Jin walks away.

"Yoongi! Jin just saved your life." Jimin scolds, while giving the other a hard slap on the arm.

"AIGOO! Jimin *aish* I'm sorry but he was on top of you." Yoongi mumbles, like a kid.

"Baby you have nothing to worry about. I love you. Only you." Jimin hugs Yoongi, enjoying his everlasting heat.

"Jimin, Promise me." Yoongi says sternly.

"Promise you what?"

"Promise me that you'll be mine no matter what." Yoongi mutters.

"Gummy I promise. Now gimme kiss." Jimin giggles, and the other plants his lips against the other.
********

"Yeah you do that buddy." Yoongi scoffs while Jin walks away.

Jin runs into Jimin's apartment pretty much scared shitless.

"Fuck! Namjoon."
___

Hiii BTS SLAYED AT THE BBMAS!!! Also thanks for all the votes and reads it rlly means a lot!

-Lazy👽